“Delightful! Get the hot stone massage...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sensibilities Day Spa

Sensibilities Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We believe beauty and wellness go hand-in-hand, therefore our commitment is to provide relaxation and stress relief as well as the finest treatments for face and body. We use Eminence Organic Skin Care because we feel organically grown botanical ingredients are the most beneficial for you and for our environment. Our attentive staff will skillfully design sessions to address your specific needs, leaving you refreshed, relaxed and radiant.
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Delightful! Get the hot stone massage...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My friend and I chose to have our massages at the small Sensibilities spa located downtown after first stopping in and speaking with some of the very sweet and helpful staff there. The spa, itself, is lovely, both visually, and in the beautiful natural scents wafting through. I have now had two hot stone massages from Susanna, and I just wish I lived here so that I could visit her regularly. The hot stone massage is the ultimate, and, as far as I am concerned, Susanna is the best - so knowledgeable and caring, and the special attention she gave my neck/shoulder since I have problems there, was just perfect. Thank you, Susanna!!!!!

NC
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Time to unwind and relax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have only been a couple of times, for massages, but the staff was great. My husband and I did the couples hot stone massage and it was very relaxing. the staff did a great job. When we went, there was no private lounge to relax in afterwards.

Webster
3 attraction reviews
“Great service for cost”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had facials and massages and this place is wonderful. We had a little trouble parking, but there was a lot going on downtown that afternoon of our appts. You might want to check that out or know where to park before you go.

Visited September 2012
Layton, Utah, United States
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wonderful massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

As soon as we walked into the Sensibility Day spa in Asheville, we started to feel relaxed. The music and aroma as soon as you enter is immediately soothing. Not to mention the deep tissue massage- it was tremendous! We had a couples massage and the therapists were excellent and very oriented to our needs. Wonderful experience!

Asheville, North Carolina
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is my favorite spa in Asheville. The ladies are always polite and professional. The prices are in line with the serices they provide. I would go more often if I had the money! I recommend it to everyone that I talk to. The massage beds are comfortable and warmed. The aromas that you smell when you first walk into the spa itself is enough to relax anyone.

Visited February 2012