“the best massage either of us ever had” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sensibilities Day Spa

Sensibilities Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We believe beauty and wellness go hand-in-hand, therefore our commitment is to provide relaxation and stress relief as well as the finest treatments for face and body. We use Eminence Organic Skin Care because we feel organically grown botanical ingredients are the most beneficial for you and for our environment. Our attentive staff will skillfully design sessions to address your specific needs, leaving you refreshed, relaxed and radiant.
Fayetteville, GA- outside of Atlanta
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“the best massage either of us ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

even though the spa is more like a boutique than a dayspa, it was the best massage i ever have had.

both my friend and i are used to having spa experiences where we leave the store-end and have a seat in a quiet, peaceful room. this just had a couch in the store. but once we went downstairs for our rooms, it was just as you would expect.

my masseuse was susanna and she listened to all i had to say about what i like/don't like in a massage. and she gave me the best massage i have ever had.

when i opened the adjoining door to find out how my friend enjoyed her 90 min massage, she said "that was the best massage i ever had".... i believe her masseuse was named ingrid.

90 minutes of enjoyment!

Visited June 2012

Oak Ridge, North Carolina, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

we spent time in the spa, good prices, very caring and enjoyable experience. The message therapist suggested that I see a chiropractor for my neck and her diagnose was correct, I am now on the road to recovery.

Visited April 2012
Hickory, North Carolina
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“3 hours of BLISS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I booked my first facial, a body scrub, and full massage. Can't describe just how wonderful I felt after 3 hours of pampering. I have fibromyalgia and aches are common with fatigue. For first time in a while I walked out feeling rested, relaxed, and pain free! Only reason I did not give 5 stars is lack of attention to parking. After spending well over $200 I had to request a $2 parking pass for the parking garage. I believe patrons should be given passes as part of topping off a great experience. The last thing you remember is the closing of the experience and mine was that so 4 stars only this time. Please note my service was at their downtown location. I have had services at the Hilton location but they were booked up.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank faithwalknc
Mars Hill, North Carolina
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Great place for spa services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

The therapists are experienced and concerned with your comfort, well being, and enjoyment of services. Try the hot stone massage followed by a facial. Heavenly.

McDonough, Georgia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Nice experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

The wife went here and she had a good time. She does not know if there is anything move available other than a message but she loved her massage. For the fellas there is enough window shopping and food to keep you busy while the misses is getting pampered.

Visited December 2011