“Exactly what I expected.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #158 of 784 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Five Points
Cleveland, Ohio
“Exactly what I expected.”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I've come to believe that the Longhorn is at the top of the chain steakhouses. The food is always good. The service is prompt. And the prices are reasonable. This one was no exception. If the management of this particular location reads this, you need to clear the trees that block the view of your restaurant from the road below. It might improve your business if people didn't have to look for your restaurant through a jungle.

Visited June 2014

Albany, New York
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

When my wife and I travel, we tend to stay away from chain restaurants. Longhorn is a exception because the few times we've been to one, we've always enjoyed the meal, and we don't have a Longhorn near us at home. We each had steak and each steak was prepared to our order and was juicy and delicious. The sides were also very good. Excellent meal and not over-priced. Longhorn, won't you please come to New York State?

Visited May 2014
Edgefield, South Carolina
“Very good meal.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Greeted and seated quickly. It was not busy as we went early.
Party of four.
Bread provided at the start was fresh and hot.
Had the Shrimp appetizer. Very Tasty.
All of us had different entrees. Each one was very good.
No problems at this one. Enjoyed it very much.

• Visited May 2014
Burnsville, North Carolina
“Great prime rib”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Have been coming here for years. They often have very good specials and you can't go wrong with anything in the menu. However I find myself gravitating back to an end cut of prime rib. Love it. Simple and so far we have never been there when the experience with food and service hasn't been great.

“Excellent choice”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I'm sitting in Longhorn as I'm typing this. I picked Longhorn because I always enjoy their food and knew they had a great lunch selection. This restaurant is very clean and waiters
friendly. My food came unbelievably fast even though it's during lunch rush. Tasted great too. Love their bread and butter they set out when you're seated. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014