“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Five Points
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were staying across the road at Super 8 and have been to Longhorn Steakhouse before with mixed results. The food was excellent and the service could not be faulted. When we return to Ashville the Longhorn will be high on our list of places to eat.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

After 3 days on our road trip, we arrived in Asheville around lunch time on 10/23/13. Decided to grab lunch before checking into our hotel. Choices are kind of limited in the Tunnel Rd area near our hotel and we were expecting others to arrive soon, so we didn't want to go downtown. We have had fabulous dinners before at the Longhorn Steakhouse chain in other States, so we decided to give them a try for lunch. They have the same beautiful décor & atmosphere and our waitress was exceptional. I tried their new BPT (bacon, pimento cheese & fried green tomato) sandwich. It was good but I don't think I'd order it again. There were several other items on the menu that had also caught my eye that I would try next time. My husband had their avocado chicken breast sandwich which was excellent. We will continue to frequent this chain on our road trips as we love their menu, drinks & great service - and we do not typically choose a chain restaurant to dine at.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here on a week night.
We both had prime rib. It was at best average. Can't really pick any one thing that was bad - but when comparing it to other meals like this that I have had in the past it just wasn't up to snuff.
I ordered a margarita - for $8.99 is should not have tasted like a mix. I would not recommend.
Our waitress was very good. We would eat there again but would have lower expectations and would not order from the bar.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My daughter ,myself and my 2 grandsons were staying at the Holiday Inn right next door so she walked over and got a Blooming onion and a mushroom stuffed with crab meat.It was very good,would eat there again

1  Thank Winnie H
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stopped there after a six hour drive for a bite to eat and had a great meal with excellent service. My steak was cooked exactly as I ordered it and the meal was very satisfying and delicious. We were served promptly with a very courteous waitress. I would definitely return there in the future.