“Excellent Meal for Vegans And Non Vegans Alike”

Plant Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 800 Restaurants in Asheville
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Plant serves innovative, organic plant-based cuisine, local brews, craft cocktails, and biodynamic wines in a modern inviting setting.
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We ate at Plant 2 years ago and it was great so we decided to try it again this trip. The food was still fantastic. We had the cheese plate and plantains as appetizers and you cannot go wrong! We also had the Kale and sweet potato salad, the Chicken O'The Wood, and the Portohouse. For dessert we selected the connolo and the cheesecake. The server was very helpful in steering us towards dishes that we would like. We would highly recommend dining here if you like good food!

There are newer reviews for Plant Vegan Restaurant

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had an excellent meal at Plant. My husband, daughter and I shared 2 entrees and a salad. We had the kale and blossom salad, the "porto house" and the "live enchilada". Everything was presented nicely and you can tell the menu options were creatively and thoughtfully considered. The decor is modern and comfortable. I am a soup lover; however, there are no soups on the menu. That, in my opinion, would be a welcome addition! Make a reservation; it is not a big place..

1  Thank ellery802
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have the port'o house and my husband had the hummus. Both dishes were very delicious. Entrees were about $18-20.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Very flavorful; I enjoyed a Thai/basil tofu dish and the service was very friendly and welcoming. Definite "foodie" vibe going - chef obviously knows his/her stuff. Decor was nice and they have an outdoor patio (although in view of the road). It is off the beaten path which gets you easy parking in their lot, but also means it's not exactly a trendy hotspot (if you care about that sort of thing).

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this restaurant. My husband and I had the cheese plate, walnut crusted seitan, massaged kale salad, limeade and the blondie. Everything was top notch. I would eat there every day of my life if I could. Great service, great food, reasonable prices and vegan - pure heaven!!!!