“High end vegan fare”

Plant Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 785 Restaurants in Asheville
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Plant serves innovative, organic plant-based cuisine, local brews, craft cocktails, and biodynamic wines in a modern inviting setting.
Virginia
“High end vegan fare”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

One thing I love about visiting Asheville is the opportunity to sample the great vegetarian menus. This is one of the best restaurants any vegetarian would love. The food is fresh, the recipes creative, and the atmosphere is relaxed. Lunch menus are reasonably priced. I had a tempeh sandwich but was sure to taste my wife's vegan "reuben" (without the cheese.) Both were just delish.

1 Thank ProfessorCharles

“Vegan in style”
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I just starting eating vegan. This is late in life but at least we are on the right track now. This food is great we do not miss the meat. I was surprised how good it was. Very tasty I did not know some of the food but the server really helped us pick the food we will be back

1 Thank Theogle1
Twin City, Georgia
“Great”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Glad to find a restaurant where everything on the menu is vegan. I didn't have a reservation so the only seat without a wait was at the bar. It turned out well because I made some new friends because the people next to me were open to visiting with a stranger. Cammie was my waitress and she was very nice and very helpful.

2 Thank Stephen F
Boone, North Carolina
“Great Choice”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Delicious lunch on comfortable patio - we had "bergers" and curried tofu. Great choice when visiting Asheville. Lynne S

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Plant offers upscale vegan cuisine”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Plant does not offer a large selection, it is on the pricey side (especially desert!) but it offers excellent vegan creations, a good atmosphere, outside seating (just ok), great service and a parking lot (it is just ouside downtown but no parking hassle in Asheville is a plus). We ordered the red curry tofu and the jerk seitan - both excellent, flavor and spice. The deserts were great but again expensive.