“Crisp and Clean Fall in Ashville”

Baymont Inn & Suites Asheville/biltmore
Ranked #24 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
woodstock, ga
“Crisp and Clean Fall in Ashville”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I was recently gifted with a Birthday trip to the Biltmore House and for our lodging we chose Baymont Inn. The staff were polite and professional , the room was immaculate, their breakfast offerings were very good , also on site refreshments during the day, laundry and soda/snack machines. Close enough to walk to various restaurants Very Good Stay !.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank dhamby370

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Northern NJ
Reviewed October 26, 2011

There are 4 things that are most important to me when choosing a hotel; cleanliness, quiet, location and comfort. The Baymont is outstanding on all counts. The rooms are spotless and quiet. The hotel was fully booked for most of the 5 nights of my stay. I didn't hear a sound from adjacent rooms. The hotel was renovated about a year ago and the climate control located under the window provided gentle "white noise."
The location was ideal, most of the good restaurants and attractions were less than a mile away. City center downtown was about 2 miles. The desk staff were extremely helpful. The complimentary continental breakfast was passable but stay away from the microwaved scrambled eggs. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: My room was in the worst location (near elevator, ice and vending machines) and it was still quiet.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank SGLNorthernNJ
Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Cleanliness in a hotel is very important to me. This hotel was spotless, from the parking lot to the lobby to the hallways to the room. The room appeared to be recently updated and everything was working properly and in excellent condition. One of the nice touches that I really appeciate is that they use a duvet on the bed, encased in two white sheets which are changed in between each guest. And adding to that, the check in and check out was one of the quickest I've experienced in a while. I love this hotel!

Room Tip: Our room was on the top floor at the end of the hall. This was excellent for noise level, which was...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mtnblueberrie
Chicago
Reviewed October 18, 2011

great four star hotel minus a restaurant. Highest quality furnishings, extra clean, quiet at three star price. Only suggestion is for a larger breakfast room.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank rbb543
Forest City, North Carolina
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Earlier this week we found ourselves stuck in Asheville while a family member had emergency open heart surgery. Mission Hospital provided us a list of local hotels/motels, several of which offered a discount for family of Mission patients. We chose Baymont Inn based on convenience to Mission. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel the moment I walked in the lobby door and was never disappointed throughout the 3 night stay. The room was cleaner than some 4 & 5-star resorts I've stayed in. Everything worked. The beds were very comfortable and linens spotless. Room was well appointed with mini fridge, flat-screen tv, desk, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, 2 chairs and plenty of lighting. Bathroom immaculate. The staff was friendly and attentive. The breakfast was much better than a typical continental breakfast, including sausage, eggs, biscuits, a waffle maker (and mix), premium coffee,, fresh fruit, juice, cereal and a wide variety of fresh bagels, muffins and pastries. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay overnight in Asheville, whether on vacation, business or (as in our case) emergency reasons.

The only semi-negative: If you extend your stay, you have to have your key cards re-keyed. But that is a small inconvenience and certainly did not negatively affect my stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Dave H
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Baymont this past weekend. We were to arrive on Thursday, but our flight out of NY was canceled so we didn't arrive till Friday. Because we had booked through Priceline, we could not get a refund, but that's the risk you take, no biggie. Then Hurricane Irene hit, and our flight back to NY on Sunday was canceled as well, so we had to extend our stay in Asheville another night. The Baymont was so wonderful and let us stay for free since we had already paid for Thursday night but did not actually use the room! Obviously the owners have a business to run so they could have charged us full price to stay another night, but they went out of their way to help stranded travelers. On top of the management's extreme generosity, the hotel itself is GREAT! Incredibly clean, big rooms, and ample parking. The free breakfast was a delicious bonus. I would stay here again in a heartbeat! THANK YOU Baymont for showing two New Yorkers some southern hospitality!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amy A
Marble, North Carolina
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I had knee surgery scheduled for 7:30 am at Mission Hospital and we needed a place for us the night before and then for my husband another night. The Baymont had reduced prices for 'out of county' patients and was close enough for my husband to drive back and forth. The room was clean and comfortable, though I was worried because our room was next to the elevator. Not a sound from the elevator! Husband found breakfast to be plenty, the waffles were just right with a number of other choices. If either of us requires an overnight at Mission, we will definitely stay at the Baymont.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple