“Watch what you eat!....”
Review of Homegrown

Homegrown
Ranked #68 of 799 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 5, 2013

If you are a vegetarian and order a dish without meat, you better check every single bite of your meal before you put it in your mouth!.... Just in case!!! Since the only respond from the staff was "sorry" wonder what whould have been the reaction if I'm actually allergic to something and trust them that they able to prepare my food the way I need it!

1  Thank A M
There are newer reviews for Homegrown

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had the fried chicken entree with cheesy grits, a farm house salad and the catfish po'boy sandwich. The food was perfectly executed. The chicken and fish were fried perfectly. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This local restaurant is absolutely a surprise. The food is mostly from the immediate locality, the staff is most delightful, and the food preparation is incredible.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We dined at Homegrown twice during our visit. Delicious moist fried chicken breast served with a yummy mushroom gravy. My husband enjoyed the Redneck Cuban sandwich the first night and I believe he had the pork tacos the 2nd night. I stuck to the fried chicken. Everything we had was fresh, delicious and well prepared. The prices are reasonable and the servings are appropriate.

This is a homey, casual restaurant that offers both indoor and outdoor seating. Depending on the time of day, there may be a line to order. It moves quickly and it's worth the wait.
Service is friendly and upbeat. You order at the counter but they serve, bus your table and are available if you need anything, so drop a few bucks in the tip jar.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I loved our meal here! He had the bbq chicken tacos and I had the pan-fried sunburst trout. Both dishes were very good, but the trout was exceptionally good. On it's own it was delish, but with the saffron aioli it was outstanding. We would absolutely visit here again.