“Great food”

Urban Burrito
Ranked #299 of 799 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Found this place on tripadvisor. Great food at affordable prices served quickly. Quality fresh ingredients served in a very casual atmosphere. Not very authentic Mexican but very good and worth a slight detour off the from the downtown area. We were there on a Tuesday evening and they had some sort of special for kids. I think it was a kids under a certain age eat free.

1  Thank Diane B
There are newer reviews for Urban Burrito

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Urban Burrito is the place to go for great burritos. Two of my favorite menu items are the Jerk Chicken Burrito and the Fiesta Chicken Salad. The fresh salsa bar is great and the pineapple salsa is the best. Prices are very reasonable and portions are large. Chain burrito restaurants do not come close to being as good as this local favorite.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This our Go To local restaurant when we want good food, not expensive, just easy, fast and always delicious

1  Thank Timothy A
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I enjoy this restaurant because the food is great and there is a huge amount of choice. We liked the other location and are sorry they closed but are glad this one is still around. I always get the baja fish tacos. Very reasonably priced.

1  Thank LovettGrover
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I stop here every time we visit Asheville. The food is amazing with gigantic burritos at a great price! The people are always very friendly. Free refills on drinks and different self serve salsas to choose from (try the pineapple!). Ive never tried the tofu but they have many vegetarian options. So if your feeling some mexican food skip Moes or Taco Bell and check out this great local joint!

2  Thank Indigomoon915