Renaissance Asheville Hotel
Country Inn
$88
Country Inn
$144
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$139
$127
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$173
$145
  • Restaurant
$172
$157
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$119
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$221
$189
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$224
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,562 results
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancethe thomas wolfedowntown locationan older hotelrestaurants and shopscorner roomlobby barfront desk staffindoor poolbreakfast buffetbed was comfortablefitness centermini fridgewe've stayedthe grove park innconference
Reviewed July 25, 2009

The hotel was ok but I found it a bit impersonal. The bed was comfy and the room nicely designed. When we returned from dinner, a cot had been set up in our room that we did not request. Housekeeping immediately removed it upon notification.
The location is close to downtown and some good restaurants.
Wifi is available but at a cost of $10 a day; way over the top.
We were only in Asheville for one night or we would have stayed in a B&B.

Reviewed July 23, 2009

The property is nicely located and attractive, the beds comfortable, and the restaurant quite good. However, the hotel was unable to provide telephone service or an internet connection in my room during my two-night stay. This resulted in the loss of more than a day of productivity.

Both hotel maintenance and Wayport support tried to assist, but to no avail. I wouldn't count on being productive while staying here!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank TAshley
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Celebrating a birthday we stayed here for two nights. Room was excellent although the bathroom is small. Overall a very comfortable stay with very helpful staff at the front desk. Definitely recommend the breakfast especially Eggs Benedict. Best I've had since Brennan's in New Orleans. Lobby bar is a bit expensive but probably no different from most hotel bars. Surprised to see that unlike most Marriot Hotels thay still charge $9.95 a day for a wifi connection to your laptop a bit outdated. They need to get with the program!! Ideal location, walking distance to most of the downtown sites and restaurants and next door to the Thomas Wolfe House.......a must see.

1  Thank unionjack1
Reviewed July 12, 2009

I booked the Renaissance Asheville Hotel to attend a family wedding. My sister and I stayed for one night. The hotel was conveniently located to the downtown area, which we walked a portion of before going to the wedding that evening - recommend the pomegranate martinis at Magnolias. The room was a little on the small side, but was very nicely appointed with a flat screen TV and new furniture/bedding. I really liked the white duvets and found the bed to be very comfortable. We came back late that evening and were able to order a snack from room service, which arrived very quickly. All of the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful in giving us directions. The hotel provided a free business center to check in and print out your boarding passes for air travel. My only complaint was that there was no hair dryer in the room, which I found odd for a hotel at that price point. Overall, I would stay there again as the room was very clean and pleasant to be in while we were there.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2009

My husband & I stayed in Asheville for 5 nights over the 4th of July weekend. The Renaissance has a great location if you want to be within walking distance of downtown to the funky shops and great restaurants. One pleasant surprise was that our room faced the big parking lot in the rear of the hotel. Luckily for us, the fireworks on the 4th were shot off from the ballpark downtown and we had a perfect view from our room! The parking lot was packed w/ people watching the fireworks but we were sipping our Biltmore wine in the comfort of our room! We enjoyed soaking in the hot tub and swimming in the massive indoor pool. They have redone that whole pool area since our last visit in Aug 2008 and it was nice. Only downside is that there is no outdoor area to lay out when you are at the pool. I did notice an outdoor area off the main ballroom foyer with tables and chairs. People were gathered outside eating and drinking- perhaps a makeshift outdoor cafe? Lots of free parking, but we did have to pay for the Wi-fi in the room. The beds are so comfy and our request for extra pillows was no problem. We didn't have any noise issues in our room, except for the AC unit which was constantly turning on and off and was quite noisy. Not enough to deter us from staying again when we visit Asheville especially since they now allow you to bring your dog with you! We saw 3 people with dogs but didn't hear any barking during our 5 night stay.