Renaissance Asheville Hotel
$224
  • Restaurant
$88
Country Inn
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$66
$172
$157
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$89
$118
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
$309
$278
Official Site
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$277
$219
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,553 results
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancethe thomas wolfedowntown locationan older hotelrestaurants and shopscorner roomlobby barfront desk staffindoor poolbreakfast buffetbed was comfortablefitness centermini fridgewe've stayedthe grove park innconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Spent a wonderful three nights at the Renaissance. The service was always courteous, the room was large, clean and had an impressive view of the mountains to the north of Asheville. The bathroom was on the small side, but spotless and the Aveda products, (shampoo, conditioner, body scrub, lotion and mouthwash) was a nice change from the regular offerings from Marriott.
As a Platinum member, I had access to the 12th floor Concierge lounge. Breakfast was above average, but did not change during the time I was there - omelette, spicy sausage, pastries, toast, fruit, yoghurt and cereals. It was never crowded and the staff was always pleasant and friendly.
Checking in was quick, and the receptionist offered me a map and suggested local places to eat. Food options abound within walking distance, which is a good thing as parking in front of the hotel was always tight. (There's ample free parking at the back of the hotel too)
Overall a very pleasant hotel, worth placing high on your list if you are planning a visit to Asheville.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I really enjoyed my experience at the Renaissance Asheville. The room was very nice and the staff was very friendly. Check in was easy and they have an excellent fitness center. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel was within walking distance of downtown Asheville - something that I didn't necessarily consider when I booked the room. My only complaint (which is very minor) was that the room service was very slow. I wound up having to cancel my order because I had waited over an hour and had to be somewhere. Other than that, everything was perfect.

Room Tip: I heard from my friend that you should ask for a room facing the mountains - the view is supposed to be great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2012

If the goal of your visit to Asheville is to explore the downtown area I couldn't think of a better place to stay. Our car never left the parking lot for three days.
We had a room on the 9th floor with a great view and the room was clean and well appointed. The bathroom is a bit small and doesn't have the best lighting but it didn't really change our opinion of the overall stay.
The staff was very courteous and helpful. We ate breakfast in the hotel twice and the food was very good. We enjoyed sitting out on the covered patio area in the evenings enjoying a glass of wine from the bar. Although the hotel was very busy during our stay the indoor pool was never crowded. We would gladly return again.
My only tip would be that if you like fluffy pillows when sleeping bring your own!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Recently renovated lobby, bar and dining areas. Best hotel in downtown Asheville. Easy walking distance to all of the downtown areas. Spacious indoor pool and a good exercise room. Parking is always tight - just park in the lot behind the hotel. Staff is courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Corner rooms and high floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Our family stayed at the Renaissance hotel in Asheville which was recently renovated and very nice! The location is close to dining and shopping and about ten minute drive from the Biltmore at most. The hotel decor is beautiful, beds comfortable but rooms are alittle smaller than a newer hotel. There is a indoor pool and hot tub which was nice after hiking all day! Lots to do and see in the area! I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family