“No Wi-fi”

Cuisines: American
Greenville, South Carolina
“No Wi-fi”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Service and food is average but they need to move into this century with free Internet. Can't take a break from work and catch up with emails at the restaurant. Even the waitress had to use I-phone to find a sports event on tv. I will be using other restaurants in the future.

Visited May 2013

Asheville
“I Don't Normally Eat at Chains”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I often forget about this restaurant as it is tucked away off Tunnel Road but every time I go, I swear I am coming back sooner. My favorite is the salad with the flank steak and blue cheese. Good value for price paid.

Visited October 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good menu variety, tasty meals, very good service”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Have been to this restaurant several times and have never had a less than very pleasant experience. The wait staff is very attentive. The meals are well presented and prepared as requested. The quite extensive menu offers good choice for everyone's tastes. Their gluten-free menu is very good as well. And the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Delightfully Surprised”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Over a year ago we ate here and was very disappointed in the meal and the service and the attitude of the management. However, we decided to eat here again and were we ever surprised. The service was awesome, we didn't have to wait or ask for anything. The menu had rescently changed and was out of this world. Steaks were cooked to perfection, chicken was just right, and we couldn't have aske for a better meal. I was very reluctant to go back after the experience we had, but since it seems like things have changed for the better we will be back more often.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank FunTravelerz
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Good as usual”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

In town to visit the Biltmore and after an evening at Antler Hill Village. My friend from PA had never been to an O 'Charleys so that is where we went. I had the pecan salad (always good) and my friend had Tilapia which she state was excellent. It was a bit late on a Sunday night but service was good and friendly - food was delivered promptly.

Visited August 2012