“Good as usual”

Good for: Families with children
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Good as usual”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

In town to visit the Biltmore and after an evening at Antler Hill Village. My friend from PA had never been to an O 'Charleys so that is where we went. I had the pecan salad (always good) and my friend had Tilapia which she state was excellent. It was a bit late on a Sunday night but service was good and friendly - food was delivered promptly.

Visited August 2012

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

good place for a meal and drink and within walking distance of the hotel

Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“This O'Charley's location NEVER fails to disappoint.”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My husband and I ate there today. I've had several not so good experiences with this particular O'Charley's but today I wanted to try the Bottomless Bowls lunch. I figured they can't go wrong with soup and salad. Turns out, I was wrong.

I ordered the loaded potato soup and a house salad. The soup arrived, with bacon and cheese on top. Looked crazy tasty. In reality, it had a crazy flavor. A strange flavor that I couldn't quite put my finger on but it was gross.

The salad looked great until I took a bite. It was actually frozen. I could not eat it at all, it was so cold. So, I asked the waitress if it would be possible for me to get a salad that wasn't frozen. She did bring another. It wasn't frozen but it was still way too cold.

I also asked for another bowl of the potato soup without the cheese. This time, the soup still tasted bad. The second bowl was inedible. So, I requested a bowl of the other soup which was Chicken Harvest. My husband didn't like it at all but I did like that one. It tasted like cream of celery soup with chicken in it.

This will probably be my last visit to this O'Charley's location.

• Visited April 2012
North Carolina Mountains, North Carolina
“Great specials”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Came to restaurant in response to ad about the appetizer and entree special for $20.
Ordered the dip and steak combo, which tasted great. When comparing actual costs with the 20 dollar combo, noticed that price would have been the same.
Service was excellent and as mentioned the steak was cooked perfectly. As always the hot rolls were great, and it is hard to limit eating them as the butter melts on the rolls.
Would recommend just ordering from menu and not necessarily get the combo special.

• Visited February 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Of all O'Charley's restaurants, this one is the worst!”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We have given the Asheville O'Charley's chance after chance at improvement but it continues to disappoint. I can't count the times we've gotten cold food that seemed to not even be fresh.

On our most recent visit, the food wasn't the main issue, it was the service. First, they tried to seat us at the bar. We had children with us, I can't imagine why they would think we would want to sit at the bar! We ended up seated right next to the bar. I didn't like it but that's where we sat. The waitress was rude and unfriendly. When ordering, my friend asked for tomatoes to be left out of her dish due to allergies. The waitress behaved as if we asked her to grab the moon and give it to us. She was just rude all the way around. Then, they brought us 4 rolls that were nearly burnt. We asked for more rolls and were told that they were in the oven. 45 minutes later, we still didn't have rolls. I saw a manager walking by and flagged him down to complain about the lack of rolls. He did apologize, which is more than I can say for the waitress, but we still didn't get any rolls.

When our food came, I had some of their outrageously priced pasta and got a very small portion. One of the kids ordered broccoli and cheese. The broccoli had a tiny bit of cheddar cheese on top.

My food did taste good for a change, I just didn't get much of it.

• Visited June 2011