“Great food/service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went for my birthday. Food and service great - wait time not bad. Loved the Ribeye. It was very busy but still enjoyed the food.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food was wonderful! Possibly one of the best meals ever a a Texas Roadhouse...& the service was fabulous! We enjoyed our dinner very much.

1  Thank BeckyC50
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I were staying next door to this restaurant and decided to try it. They had the early special and it was excellent. My husband had the steak and I had a pork hop. Both came with two sides and wonderful yeast rolls. They were very busy, but service was great.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had evening meal at Texas Roadhouse and it was excellent, I had stake and my wife had ribs which we both thought they were great. The portions were plentiful and the service was great. Will definitely go there again when we are in Asheville, NC again.

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

One word of caution when approaching this restaurant – it is an extremely sharp right to enter it and immediately goes up hill and to the right so be aware of that before you get there.

I usually like to take plenty of time at Texas Roadhouse but this time I was in a bit of a hurry and was concerned when it was hard to find a parking place. However we were seated in a very full restaurant almost immediately upon entering. The service was very fast – and the food was great as usual for Texas Roadhouse.

I was definitely impressed and had a good experience. We will return.