“Food was OK, service so so”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #268 of 786 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Brevard, North Carolina
“Food was OK, service so so”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We celebrated a post-Thanksgiving dinner at the P.F. Chang's, where we had eaten before. The food was pretty good, but our server was generally confused, and when we ordered a bottle of wine, it threw her for a complete loop. We finally had to take control of the corkscrew and bottle because she was in danger of slicing her hand open trying to remove the foil. Realize the turnover must be high at chain restaurants like this, but at $110 for a modest lunch lunch for 4 people you expect a minimum level of service.

Visited November 2013

JOHNSON CITY
“Always great service”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

For a major chain , you can not find a better one. Food is always right on and the staff do an excellent job every time. The seasonal chef picks should not be missed.

Visited October 2013
Thank Harold and Nanc... D
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good restaurant at the Biltmore Village”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you are seeking a nice Asian mill at the village this is the place for it. Has a nice mix of appetizers and dinner selections.

Visited August 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Average +++”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Well, I was going to give this place 4 stars but after thinking about it I say "average" with 3 plus marks. The Lo Mein was good according to my wife but i thought it had too much starch. The veggies were fresh in my fried rice. But, the fried rice didn't scream out to me - Yes this is great! It was average. The atmosphere was nice but I didn't appreciate the 'rock & roll' music playing. A nice oriental piece would have been much better. The tables are arranged for optimum usage of the space without consideration for privacy. Not sure if I would repeat if I lived in the area.

• Visited October 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“Delicious food, excellent service”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

A great place to go for food and drink. I ordered the calamari and the crispy ahi, both wonderful and beautifully prepared. Their cosmos are great too. My husband had the salmon which he mentioned to the waitress was overcooked a little and they took it off the bill even though we said it was okay. Nice to be treated so well.

• Visited September 2013