“Perfect”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Perfect”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The waiter was wonderful. He was very good with the 3 kids that were there with us. The food came out promptly and was delicious.

• Visited July 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Food and Good Service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Having lived in Asia for over two years, I am always a little leery when it comes to Asian restaurants in the US and especially so for chains. This restaurant is in Biltmore Park so if you are staying at the Hilton this establishment is convenient. The food was good for the price and they have a rather wide selection.

• Visited July 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Pleasantly surprised by gluten-free section of menu!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

During our family travels, we needed to stop for lunch in the Asheville, NC area. We saw a sign indicating many restaurant choices at the next exit, and soon found ourselves in Biltmore Park Town Square.
The family agreed to try P.F. Chang's, which we had heard of, but did not know anything about. We actually thought it was a counter-order sushi place.
We were surprised to find it was a nice sit-down Chinese restaurant. I was even *more* surprised to find that not only do they have a gluten-free menu, but that it's a nice-sized section right there in the regular menu!
They even had gluten-free soy sauce to serve with my entree.
In addition, the menu tells what the g-free dishes *are* prepared with, and the waiter was very knowlegable about it as well, telling us that a certain breaded chicken dish was prepared with potato starch, for example.
There were even a few g-free desserts offered, and the one I chose was OUTSTANDING. Beautiful presentation and, if possible, even better on my taste buds! It was the Flourless Chocolate Dome, which was like a dome of chocolate ganache.
So good!
The server was very attentive, and the manager came over to speak with us, when he found out we were "first-timers." We were even given gift cards for a future visit.

We will definitely be visiting again.

• Visited June 2013
Sapphire, North Carolina
“another good reason I like to go to Ashville”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

You gotta try the lettuce wraps! Everytime we go we order them. I love the atmosphere, and being in Biltmore Park Square is a plus because we love going there. After reading some of the other reviews, I'm a little surprised because everytime we have had dinner there the service has been great and the food wonderful. My husband and I always share our food, so we order a few different things and share the experience. I wish I could remeber the salad name we had last night. Its new on the menu, and had mangos and cucumbers and avacado with a great summery tasting dressing. It tasted like the warm spring day we had enjoyed.
I love the fried green beans too. I'll have to go back to tell you about all the other great food. Another time!

• Visited June 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Check menu”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband is diabetic and watches his sugar and carbs. We looked at the menu online and he found something that he would be able to eat. When we got there, it was not on the menu! I asked the waiter for a nutritional menu showing the carbs, sugars, salt, fats, etc. - he couldn't find one, so asked him to check with the chef as to what would be the same. The chef suggested something completely different, so my husband ordered the orange chicken. It was so salty! I then in turn wrote to P.F. Chang explaining that the online nemu was different from the restaurant menu and we could not eat what we wanted...they in turn sent me a gift card for the next visit!

Visited April 2013