“One of my favorite places to eat in Asheville!”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #286 of 823 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

It is so hard to go to Asheville without stopping by P.F. Chang's. This place is delicious! I love the Crab Wontons...they are delicious! My favorite entree would have to be Chang's Spicy Chicken. The atmosphere is also awesome. I love the over-sized booths! I definitely recommend P.F. Chang's if you're in Biltmore Park.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We liked this restaurant. When we went in, the hostess was not at the front, and the girl behind the counter was not interested in helping us, aside from that, it was great. There needs to be someone at the door when you go in. We just stood there for awhile.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I were in the Biltmore Park area yesterday afternoon, and stopped at PF Chang's for lunch. It was our first visit to this establishment. It was quite empty, being in the mid-afternoon, but there were several things on the menu that sounded good.

We were seated in a booth by a very pleasant hostess, and were very impressed with the decor.

My wife is always a bit finicky about what she eats, and this often imposes some level of effort on our part, as well as the servers in the places we visit. Today was no exception to that.

We were served by a very nice waitress named Jeanette, who was absolutely WONDERFUL! After hearing about my wife's dietary concerns, she became our communication with the kitchen, and she was amazing, to say the least! She knew the menu and the recipes extremely well, and was able to steer us away from things we would normally order, as she knew how the dishes were prepared ... in this case, who knew Chicken Noodle Soup would be spicy? We didn't, and were about to order it. If it were not for her, we would've wound up orderring, and then returning the soup after a spoonful. Jeanette knew about this, and instead, steered us to the Wonton.

Anyway, many parts of the meal were like that. Hearing that my wife wanted a low fat, non-spicy meal, Jeanette suggested the Budda's Feast Lunch, which she said could be prepared without peppers, and with the chicken steamed. My wife really wound up enjoying her meal immensely.

My own meal - an old standby with me - Sweet and Sour Chicken, was also delicious, as were the salad (EXTREMELY fresh), spring rolls, and steamed vegetable dumplings.

All in all, we are happy to say that we've found a new favorite Asian Food place for our trips to Biltmore Park. We know we will be returning for seconds (thirds ... fourths, and so on).

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Good, as expected! Located in planned urban development / business park. ... Ok, it's good. It's good.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Visiting Asheville and wanted a fix from my favorite asian chain, so we went to PF Changs. Since it was Friday night we made sure we had a reservation, so no wait beyond the fact we were early. First of all, maybe it was the differenf layout, but this location seems smaller than some I have been to. Proably not the locations decision but we were dissapointed that the Lemon Grass Chicken Dumplings are now off the menu. However, they have a special Southeast Asian menu so we tried the Vietnamese Prawn Rolls. They were delicious, if a little greasy, the sauce was a real plus, but while I know they are trying to make an impactful presentation, just take the tails off the Prawns, please. We waited awhile for our entrees, while waiting the server managed to dump the remaining sauce from the prawns all over the table and somewhat on my son. Not real apologetic. The entrees when served were not real hot either. When I look at the other reviews I see the noise level is mentioned, and to be sure it is very loud in there. All Chang's that I have been to are loud bustling places. Not a chain to go to for a quiet, romantic outing. I personally have always enjoyed the hustle and bustle, and look at it as part of the atmosphere. I will say that this location is louder than I am used to, again, maybe the floor plan. I still feel it is very good food. Some folks complain about the salt content in the food. In all honesty, if you are really concerned about salt intake then you should not be eating at PF Chang's, and probably not at most Asian restaurants, period. I would most likely return to this location, and will certainly continue to enjoy the flavors that PF Chang's offers.