“Very Good , but not the normal standard”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #286 of 788 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Very Good , but not the normal standard”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Visiting Asheville and wanted a fix from my favorite asian chain, so we went to PF Changs. Since it was Friday night we made sure we had a reservation, so no wait beyond the fact we were early. First of all, maybe it was the differenf layout, but this location seems smaller than some I have been to. Proably not the locations decision but we were dissapointed that the Lemon Grass Chicken Dumplings are now off the menu. However, they have a special Southeast Asian menu so we tried the Vietnamese Prawn Rolls. They were delicious, if a little greasy, the sauce was a real plus, but while I know they are trying to make an impactful presentation, just take the tails off the Prawns, please. We waited awhile for our entrees, while waiting the server managed to dump the remaining sauce from the prawns all over the table and somewhat on my son. Not real apologetic. The entrees when served were not real hot either. When I look at the other reviews I see the noise level is mentioned, and to be sure it is very loud in there. All Chang's that I have been to are loud bustling places. Not a chain to go to for a quiet, romantic outing. I personally have always enjoyed the hustle and bustle, and look at it as part of the atmosphere. I will say that this location is louder than I am used to, again, maybe the floor plan. I still feel it is very good food. Some folks complain about the salt content in the food. In all honesty, if you are really concerned about salt intake then you should not be eating at PF Chang's, and probably not at most Asian restaurants, period. I would most likely return to this location, and will certainly continue to enjoy the flavors that PF Chang's offers.

• Visited March 2013

North Carolina Mountains, North Carolina
“Good food and service”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stopped by for lunch while visiting Biltmore Square in Asheville. Was seated immediately and waiter came by for drink order. Ordered from lunch menu as there are a lot of choices all which looked good, The food was delivered quickly and was good. Sort of what you expected at a chain restaurant as I am sure all menus and food preparations are standardized.
Might stop by again if in area, but would not make a special trip to eat there.

• Visited January 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“always great”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

you can never go wrong in pf changs. great food great staff and good drinks. fun place.
not far from everthing in town. i think you should eat and drink here. it's the best.

• Visited March 2013
“Excellent Food, Awesome Service & Top Notch Management”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

If you haven't tried this place, you are doing yourself a disservice. The chicken lettuce wraps, and combination fried rice are favorites of mine, as well as Chang's chicken, wonton soup, crispy green beans and honey chicken. Just writing this review is making me contemplate driving an hour to Asheville to eat.

Asheville, North Carolina
“UGH!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Greasy, standard chain that left me nauseous and with a head ache. Only went once with a friend and never again. But for those of you who settle for chain food, you;ll get exactly what you're used to.

Visited June 2012