“very good for a chain restaurant”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #310 of 793 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Saluda, North Carolina
“very good for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had never been here, and typically don't care for Chinese food, but I like their upscale Americanized version. I would advise going for lunch, as dinner can get expensive.

• Visited February 2013

North Carolina
“For a Chain its pretty darn good”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I find it hard to think of anything that wasn't excellent about this place A very warm reception and the staff bent over backwards being nice and attentive to your needs. The food was very good I had Chinese my wife Beef with Broccoli. Mine was excellent she said her's was OK. Next time maybe a steak for her. But the beer and wine was great, good selection of drafts and wines. Just enough China to make it and experience for sure. We'll be back and for a chain that means they had to impress us.

• Visited February 2013
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Consistently good Chinese food.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We lived in China so we know good Chinese food. The lettuce wrap is a great way to start . Still hungry for dessert, try the banana rolls. You won't be disappointed.

Boston, MA
“Great chain with Southern hospitality”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

PF Chang's is one of my favorites in any city. Always great food and drinks, and this experience was perfect! We had a large party of 9 and the server was incredible! So friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. No matter what someone in our party asked, she was so gracious! I know from being in the restaurant business that large parties can be challenging and you never would've know watching her demeanor.

Food was fabulous, as always! Chicken lettuce wraps are always great, loved their ginger mojito, and the chicken & rice noodle soup is amazing! I will be getting this to go next time I have a cold or am sick...would be the perfect soothing relief. The bowl is huge and is easily 2-3 meals. They also have a gluten free menu.

• Visited January 2013
“I never liked Chinese...”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was meeting a friend and her daughter.They had been there several times.The atmosphere was great.I loved the huge lanterns hanging .Our booth was very roomy,lthe high cielings were also good.This was for lunch casual and not to crowded for a Sat.The food was so good ,great flavors and the plateing was very appealing.

• Visited January 2013