“Yummy food, great service”

White Duck Taco Shop
Ranked #33 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Davie, Florida
“Yummy food, great service”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at an area B&B. Was recommended by the innkeeper to eat here. At first, I was hesitant because it's located in a somewhat industrial area. After parking, the line stretching around the block told me this place is special. Waited 25 minutes to order. Another 10 to get the food (brought to table). The food is delicious. Creative menu items, FRESH ingredients, masterfully cooked. Such friendly, hard-working staff. Gave it 4/5 stars because they need more indoor seating. Sun outside was blazing. Plus many people had dogs sitting with them. I don't like Fido licking my toes/begging for food while I eat. It is a restaurant, after all. I am a dog owner/lover, but dogs have their place.

Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Great Food, User Friendly, Outdoor Dining in Asheville”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Best Tacos in Town or the area by a long shot. Enjoy a diverse menu of tacos. I highly recommend this taco shop!

• Visited January 2014
Newburyport, Massachusetts
“Must do eats”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The tacos were creative, fresh and a very good value. Very good vibe, very good beer.
Not a great place for a romantic evening, but just the ticket for some fun eats. Wish we had a place like this in my home town.

Next time I am in Asheville, I am heading to the Duck.

• Visited April 2013
Tennessee
“We want the T-shirt”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This place is awesome and off the beaten path. The unique variety of tacos is an experience. We can't wait to go back. Next time it will be warm so we can sit outside!

Visited January 2014
“Master in the arts”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Awesome food selection our Korean exchange student was thrilled to have the Korean bulgogi with kimchee taco my hubs ate a fish a shrimp and a Caribbean jerk loved all I had buffalo chicken spicy and flavorful and delicious the kids were very happy with their chicken quesadillas amazingly fast device and friendly cool atmosphere we are from Florida and are so happy we came to Asheville for lunch!

• Visited February 2014