“We want the T-shirt”

White Duck Taco Shop
Ranked #33 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tennessee
“We want the T-shirt”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This place is awesome and off the beaten path. The unique variety of tacos is an experience. We can't wait to go back. Next time it will be warm so we can sit outside!

Visited January 2014

“Master in the arts”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Awesome food selection our Korean exchange student was thrilled to have the Korean bulgogi with kimchee taco my hubs ate a fish a shrimp and a Caribbean jerk loved all I had buffalo chicken spicy and flavorful and delicious the kids were very happy with their chicken quesadillas amazingly fast device and friendly cool atmosphere we are from Florida and are so happy we came to Asheville for lunch!

• Visited February 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“Favorite quick high quality local place”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Love this place. Doesn't hurt that it is about 7 minutes from my house but I can honestly say we'd go just as much if it was across town. Best fish tacos around. This place is top notch quality. The menu isn't huge but everything they do, they make sure to do it right. Great place for all ages, although it would be nice if they had a few more high chairs. When the weather is nice, great outside patio. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta
“Great!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The reviews were accurate. This is a great place. Innovative taco selections. Everything was really flavorful! As my husband says, this one hit all three requirements for him - quick, good and cheap!

• Visited February 2014
“Delicious Experience”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I've only been here once, but it was definitely a positive experience. If I lived in Asheville I would definitely go back. I heard it can get crowded, but I happened to go when it wasn't very busy. The servers were friendly while they waited on me to decide what I wanted. It was the Thai Peanut (or something like that) and the Korean beef tacos that I wound up getting. They were delicious. The chips and salsa were nice too with three different dips included for a nice variety. Don't go here if you are looking for a traditional Mexican food restaurant, but if you are looking for a great little place with a tasty, alternative take on tacos you should check it out.

• Visited December 2013