“Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Great tacos that have really interesting flavours. Loved the duck one and Thai take on shrimp.

Go it is delicious then walk down to the wedge brewing company for some craft ales and a game of corn holes... Good god I am becoming an American

There are newer reviews for White Duck Taco Shop

Reviewed June 23, 2013

White Duck Taco has great atmosphere and great prices. We really enjoyed eating under one of the covered picnic tables outside on a warm day. Very interesting selection of flavors, and to be honest I'm tempted to return just so I can try them all out. My husband had a BBQ Carnitas Taco and a Bangkok Shrimp Taco. He thought they were fine, but was pretty nonplussed about the experience. Both were pretty bland, though easy to doctor with hot sauce. That's not really the kind of culinary experience I was expecting from everything I've heard about this place, though. I had a Thai Peanut Chicken Taco, and my experience was similar. The sauce was out of this world, but scarce. The tropical salsa lacked flavor. All in all, a decent lunch but it didn't live up to the hype.

1  Thank SunnyDaysNora
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat that was kid friendly, local and casual. White Duck Taco Shop was the perfect place. They had indoor and outdoor seating. The tacos were delicious!! I had Bankok Shrimp and a Crab taco. The kids had BLT Chicken Taco and enjoyed their taco too! Staff are friendly and efficient. Food came out quickly. If I am in the area, I will definitely go back.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

White Duck Taco Shop is located in the river arts distict, home to many of asheville's artists.
White Duck Taco is one of my favorite casual eat-out places and it is perfect for a family dinner.
It is very casual and is a great family place.

The food is wonderful and comes out fairly quickly. When I last went I had the steak and cheese taco with mexcian crema and it was DELICIOUS.

It is defenitly one of my favorites!!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The spouse and I are sorry that we went to White Duck on a Saturday night because we couldn't go back there on Sunday. If we had planned our eating out a little better, we'd have made sure we could go back there at least twice. Phenomenal tacos! Very inventive. The Bangkok Shrimp taco was just amazing. The hubs had a duck mole taco that is just unlike anything I have ever had before. We can't wait to eat there again!