“Delicious and low price”

White Duck Taco Shop
Ranked #34 of 789 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious and low price”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is a great example of why Asheville's food scene is so much fun. The food here is delicious, different and easy on the budget. The taco fillings are unique and tasty. It is a walk-up, order at the window kind of place. You may have to stand in line, but it moves quickly. I highly recommend it!

• Visited April 2013

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My friend highly recommended this taco spot in the Riverside Arts District. My husband is a huge taco person so we came hungry and with high expectations. White Duck did not disappoint. Although there was a bit of a line to place our order, it was worth the wait. The cashier was friendly, funny, and helpful. The specials that he recommended were wonderful. We will definitely be back the next time we are in Asheville.

• Visited March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Interesting, good tacos”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The tacos were good and interesting, however, I just do not get what all the hype is about. Menu is very limited, although the taco ingredients and combos are fresh and delish. Do not recommend the Margarita drink at all- stick to beer. Seating is limited and very cold in main dining area when it is cold out. Two tacos do not fill me us- would have like some interesting sides to go with the tacos.

• Visited March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Cheap good eats”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This unassuming restaurant earns five stars for its combination of delicious and very fresh food and the price, which is very reasonable. The salsas and dips are good and the variety of tacos is outstanding, including the best fish tacos I have had. The beer selection is limited but local, which is a good thing since this is Beer City.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rick F
Abingdon VA
“flavorful, fun”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Freshness, creativity. Typical Asheville "I'm sooo cool. service." I like this place. I wish the service in this town was genuinely friendly though. I want o make it clear, the service in this town is flat and borderline condescending. I will come back to White Duck. Iplan to buy a T shirt.

Visited January 2013