“Asheville Mall Day's Inn”

Days Inn Asheville/Mall
Ranked #47 of 66 Hotels in Asheville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Booked a room for a kid who was supposed to play in a tournament that got cancelled. When I booked it, they told me 134 per nt, and could cancel up til 6. When I found it he couldn't go, they refuse to cancel and immediately charged me. They sent me to corporate who in turned called them back and were also refused cancellation and btw, changed my rate to 144 per night. If this is the way you run a business, I want no part of it. Days Inn will never see another cent of mine again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Asheville
Reviewed July 24, 2014

A good place to stop & sleep on our way to South Carolina. I just wish we could have taken advantage of the expanded hot breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnAshevilleMall, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Asheville/Mall, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for choosing us for your accommodations. If you pass through town again we hope you will stay with us again and be able to take advantage of our hot breakfast buffet.
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I urge potential guests to carefully inspect the mattress and box springs before checking in. I entered the room that I booked online to find that the room has not been renovated like the pictures show, there was a sharp stagnant odor, the lights didn't come on in the vanity area, and the room appeared unclean. When the sheets were pulled back there was a long hair in them. I can over look that but when I looked at the mattress there were many little bloody stains at the seams. This leads me to believe that there is a bedbug problem in this room. The front clerk showed zero emotion when I reported this information to him. He did move me to another room. Though this room had clean linens it still had lots of moldy spots on the ceiling and the mattress was in the same condition. I was horrified that there seemed to be a total lack of concern when this was reported. Overall, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank BrooksHarvey
Asheville
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We go to this motel whenever we go to Asheville. It is clean, the desk folks are helpful and polite, and the breakfast is good. We can recommend this motel for value and comfort.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnAshevilleMall, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Asheville/Mall, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your positive review. It's always nice to hear good things about the staff and the property. Hope you will you be visiting with us again soon.