“Location, Location!!”

Ranked #47 of 65 Hotels in Asheville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Location, Location!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was in for 1 night and own a cleaning business, both residental and business. I saw so many things in the cleaniness part that I would have had my staff to redo until it was done right.
The beds were ok, and with being in this business I stripped the bed and put all linens in bathroom for easier clean up and one thing I would do is change mattress covers. Mine was covered in Black Hair and that is not a pleasant site to see.
All I can say is that I searched for a room close to that same location, and all rooms were booked. I paid $275 for 1 night and anywhere else, and I have stayed at quite a few places on business. This price was over the top of what the room was really worth. I have business meeting for 2 to 3 nights coming up in the next 3 months. I will NOT book at this Location again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnAshevilleMall, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Asheville/Mall, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your displeasure during your stay. Would you email us at daysinnavlmall@gmail.com and let us know where on the property you stayed? We would like to hear the feedback to improve our consistency with all guest rooms. Thank you for taking the time out to review the location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed October 23, 2012

After sev. days of traveling the parkway, we were very pleased when we came into Asheville and found the Days Inn. I was even offered a smoking room, which is very rare at motels these days as smokers are definitely the minority. The room was poolside, clean, and the bed was comfy. Big buffet breakfast was def. a plus, hot breakfasts are usually not offered but this buffet was great! Thank you!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
We very much appreciate hearing all the great feedback about the staff! Come back through anytime you are in the area!