“Dinner for two in the cool evening We were visiting Ashville to go to Biltmore Estate. We had a delicious dinner”
Review of Modesto Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Modesto Bakery
Ranked #473 of 799 Restaurants in Asheville
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The fish (snapper) was fresh and tasty. My husband had aubergine for a starter. The wine was excellent. Service was fast and friendly. Also it is dog friendly outside. I did not have my dog with me this time, but would be happy to bring him next time.

1  Thank englishlady_12
There are newer reviews for Modesto Bakery

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Mea culpa. I thought I reviewed this wonderful little spot months ago. I tasted their brioche at the Bread Festival held at the Green Life Grocery in Asheville. I immediately had to try their products. Their two American pastry chefs were trained in France. The breads are sensational. They make one with fennel that was incredibly delicious. I treated myself to a coffee (from Dynamite Coffee Roasters in Black Mountain, NC) and a cinnamon roll. As I sat outside at the little table, I could close my eyes and think I was in France (although the French would never order a cinnamon roll!) There is no indoor seating. This is a tiny shop, but with big success coming from their ovens.

1  Thank Noel78