“The BEST pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Asheville, North Carolina
“The BEST pizza”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This funny little place, in a gas station on the corner of Sweeten Creek and Mills Gap Rd. has the most delicious pizza yet. Best crust. Great service. Nice atmosphere--they did the best they could in such a setting. We love it. We cut the cheese in half, add pesto sauce, and don't even talk because we are grinning adn chewing.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank KTBirch

Asheville, North Carolina
“So glad we tried it!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My son has been wanting to try the pizza here for a while. I wasn't sure because of it being connected to the gas station. Today we finally had lunch here. We shared a large pizza & I had a small greek salad. The greek salad was great & not small at all! We loved the pizza! Our waitress was friendly.They also have wraps & baked Italian dishes that I would like to try next time. We will be back!

Visited December 2012
“New Favorite Pizza Place in Asheville”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

After staying at Willow Winds numerous times and driving past Black Bear many times we finally decided to try it and am I glad we did! Pizza was pefect, the staff super friendly and accomodating and the prices very reasonable. See ya next year!!

• Visited August 2012
Fletcher, North Carolina
“Great place for pizza!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I try pizza almost everywhere I go. Friend told me about this place so I had to go. Ive enjoyed every pizza I have gotten from this place. The locals love it and tourists don't know much about it.

1 Thank kickinchickin
Fort Myers, Florida
“Delicious Food, Great Service”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Baked Ziti and Eggplant Parm were great, lots of cheese and a good red sauce. Service was excellent and prompt delivery of the food. The location in a gas station does leave much to desire but the food makes it worthwhile. If the lack of ambiance is a problem, order for take out.

• Visited September 2012