“So glad we tried it!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My son has been wanting to try the pizza here for a while. I wasn't sure because of it being connected to the gas station. Today we finally had lunch here. We shared a large pizza & I had a small greek salad. The greek salad was great & not small at all! We loved the pizza! Our waitress was friendly.They also have wraps & baked Italian dishes that I would like to try next time. We will be back!

There are newer reviews for Black Bear Pizza

Reviewed October 17, 2012

After staying at Willow Winds numerous times and driving past Black Bear many times we finally decided to try it and am I glad we did! Pizza was pefect, the staff super friendly and accomodating and the prices very reasonable. See ya next year!!

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I try pizza almost everywhere I go. Friend told me about this place so I had to go. Ive enjoyed every pizza I have gotten from this place. The locals love it and tourists don't know much about it.

1  Thank kickinchickin
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Baked Ziti and Eggplant Parm were great, lots of cheese and a good red sauce. Service was excellent and prompt delivery of the food. The location in a gas station does leave much to desire but the food makes it worthwhile. If the lack of ambiance is a problem, order for take out.

1  Thank Edward H
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Staff is Friendly
Place is Clean
Food is Great
Pizza is Awsome

My 2 kids and I usually get a large pizza and their large greek salad is enough to feed all four of us.
My husband likes to work his way through the menu. Great Steak subs and he loves the Mr.Ugly Burger.

We agree with vikesfan the owner is awsome she is known as the Pizza Goddess. And the nick name fits. Her pizza is an amazing work of art and you should see the cool art on the walls she makes too. So cool. She actually cares about us her customers and the food they make there.
We have had their food delivered as well but preferr to eat there the waitress is so sweet. It is a great neighborhood restaurant we hope everyone will support because we selfishly want to be able to keep eating there.

3  Thank Joann B