“Great NY Style Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Frank's Pizza is simply the best in Asheville even with strong competitors such as Marco's and Asheville Pizza. First and foremost the crust is excellent. Crisp, crunchy and chewy with great flavor. No limp pizza here. The tomato sauce is also excellent and the cheese and toppings are generous.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The stromoli is big enough for three!!! The pizza was also excellent. Plan on a doggy bag. They could improve their wine offerings.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I thought the pizza was pretty poor. It's so tasteless they have to put garlic powder on each table. The dining area was frankly nasty. Doughy, tasteless crust, slightly underbaked in my case. If it had much of a sauce, I could not taste it. Generic, plastic cheese. Other reviews were good; maybe I was just there on a bad day. Pepsi, no Coke.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here and ordered delivery here a few times lately and our experiences have been great. The last time we ordered, there was a miscommunication(on my part) and I had to go pick up our order, they made sure my order was piping hot when I arrived to pick it up. Also, they had actually already closed but allowed me to go ahead and pick it up; even helped carry it out to my car. The pizza was delicious as usual. A great place with good food and great service.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Following a seven hour drive to Asheville, we felt too tired to go out for a large meal and decided to order a pizza - carryout - from Frank's after reading Trip Advisor reviews. Our vegetable, pepperoni and sausage pizza was delicious. Staff were courteous.