“Stromboli This” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Frank's Roman Pizza

Frank's Roman Pizza
Ranked #285 of 738 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Stromboli This”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The stromoli is big enough for three!!! The pizza was also excellent. Plan on a doggy bag. They could improve their wine offerings.

• Visited May 2013

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Did Not Care for It”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I thought the pizza was pretty poor. It's so tasteless they have to put garlic powder on each table. The dining area was frankly nasty. Doughy, tasteless crust, slightly underbaked in my case. If it had much of a sauce, I could not taste it. Generic, plastic cheese. Other reviews were good; maybe I was just there on a bad day. Pepsi, no Coke.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
“Pizza in a big way.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here and ordered delivery here a few times lately and our experiences have been great. The last time we ordered, there was a miscommunication(on my part) and I had to go pick up our order, they made sure my order was piping hot when I arrived to pick it up. Also, they had actually already closed but allowed me to go ahead and pick it up; even helped carry it out to my car. The pizza was delicious as usual. A great place with good food and great service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
“Pizza In, Asheville, NC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

On that night when you don't want to leave the room after a day of a day of site seeing and you just want to flop and drop. Call Frank's and order a large New York Style Pizza to your room. We enjoyed evry bite as we devoured every slice. Good Pizza, still hot when it arrived, 25 minutes after I made the call.

Visited April 2013
Pace, Florida
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Following a seven hour drive to Asheville, we felt too tired to go out for a large meal and decided to order a pizza - carryout - from Frank's after reading Trip Advisor reviews. Our vegetable, pepperoni and sausage pizza was delicious. Staff were courteous.

• Visited April 2013