“Frank's Roman Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We go to Frank's about once a month and the food is great. The service is always top notch and it is an enjoyabe place to eat.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We did not try the pizza but split a greek salad with homemade dressing and a Frank's italian sub. Both were fantastic. It took a while to get the food but we stopped in during the lunch rush. I thought the wait was worth it.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have been going to Frank's Roman Pizza since i was 5 years old (35 years). I remember when Frank tossed the pies. This is a great family style pizzeria. There pizza is great. As for the people who think its expensive, I would say it a good value. This is not pizza hut where you can get a x large for $10.00. Home made dough and pizza! Great Stromboli and lasagna. I would recommend this place to anyone. Family friendly and great staff. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I always eat here for lunch one day each week. Slice with one topping, choice of salad and fountain drink $4.99. Always good. Restaurant a bit dated, but who cares....the pizza is great.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Almost $27 for two 2-topping medium pizzas seemed a bit high, especially compared to the chains with coupons and special deals, but the pizzas were good with a lot of toppings and a pretty good flavor, so I have to rate the value to be better than I would for just an average tasting pizza.