“Short term stay”
Romantic STORY BOOK COTTAGE is nestled at the edge of an 11 acre woodlands yet is right in town
Private Hot Tub & Back Deck at the edge of an 11 Acre Woodlands All new Kitchen with Eating Bar, Stainless Appliances, Hand-Painted Dishes, Quality Cookware
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Private Hot Tub & Back Deck at the edge of an 11 Acre Woodlands
Plush King Bed & Sumptuous Linens; Doors to Back Deck w/Hot Tub, BBQ, Dining Area, 11 Acre Woodlands
There is a fun outside playground with swings, slide, climbing wall and fort.
The home is at the edge of an 11 Acre Woodlands with trails for your peaceful walk in the forest.
Living Room w/Gas Log Fireplace, HDTV/DVR, Elegant Comfortable Sofas, Open to Kitchen & Dining Area
Dining Area off the Living Room with lots of windows
You will love our Awesome i-Joy Massage Chair!
New Kitchen Appliances - shown are dishwasher, gas stove, microwave;
Upscale stainless refrigerator with French doors & bottom freezer drawer
Full size Washer & Dryer hidden under breakfast bar; Kitchen is open to Living Room & Dining Area
Quality Plush King Bed for a great sleeping! TV/VCR/DVD & Movies
Romantic Sitting Area in King Bedroom; Doors open to Back Deck, Hot Tub, Dining Area & 11 Acre Woods
A touch of romantic sophistication wall art in the king bedroom
Plush Queen Bed, HDTV, Writing Desk; French Doors to Back Deck, Hot Tub, Patio Table & Chairs, Grill
Elegant Queen Bed; Quality Plush Mattress & Sumptuous Bedding,
Queen Bedroom with Gorgeous Chest of Drawers, HDTV, Elegant Curtains
Queen Bedroom with writing desk with office supplies, full length mirror, deep closet
Dining Table & Chairs just off the Living Room - Lots of Windows!
Open Concept Kitchen/Living Room/Dining area.  Lots of windows & elegant furnishings
Wishing Well
Another View of Kids Playground
Rocking Chair Front Porch
Powerful 6 Person Hot Tub
Back Deck Borders 11 Acres of Forest with Walking Paths
View of driveway from Story Book front porch toward the street.
View of the Back of Home
Gas Grill on Back Deck
Kids have fun discovering the Toy Box full of stuffed critters; also available: toys, games & books
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rtemple27...
Arden, North Carolina
“Short term stay”
Reviewed July 23, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Great space for a family and we enjoyed our stay very much! Beautiful home and had a great setting for our family!

greenc230
“Relaxing stay at The Story Book Cottage”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Relaxing stay at The Story Book Cottage.
From the time you drive in the driveway you feel like you are on an adventure. The Story Book Cottage is secluded , comfortable, and charming. The furnishings and decorations are amazing. Each time I entered a room I noticed something that I had not seen before. We had a wonderful weekend!

Joe M
“Quiet, all the features of home in a storybook cottage!”
Reviewed January 11, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My wife and I enjoy staying in off the main grid when we venture away for the weekend. I was skeptical at first, however, when we arrived, fantastic! Perfect location, in the woods, yet in a neighborhood. Quiet, black out curtains actually allowed me to sleep later than I normally do. Just a hop skip and a jump away from restaurants and Grocery. I was able to enjoy the hot tub, even though it was less than 10 degrees outside. The fireplace inside, allowed me to warm up quickly after my foolish plunge. The bedrooms were comfortable and large. Kitchen was ample with everything one would need to stay for a long weekend. We are looking forward to another visit sometime this spring. Try this place, you wont be disappointed.

DaPizzaMo...
Lowell, Indiana
“a beautiful place to stay”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Just about perfect in all ways. Tastefully done, quiet, everything you might need.
Stephanie called right away to make sure I was satisfied with Story Book and if I needed anything. She has also followed up to be sure all went well.

TravelJun...
Florida
“Simply awesome cabin! ”
Reviewed December 11, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I booked late for a cabin in Asheville for the Thanksgiving week. But it worked in my favor as I found this little gem. This two bedroom was the perfect size for my daughter and me. I loved the massage chair after our flight and hot tub was relaxing after long hikes in the mountains. We used the fireplace every night when we came home. It was cozy. The whole cabin was cozy and had everything you need from towels to spices.

The swingset outside was fun for my daughter as I was getting things ready for our outings. Stephanie was always available when I called with any questions.

The cabin was close to everything from downtown Hendersonville to Asheville so it was easy to get around the area.

We will definitely be back to visit Asheville and we look forward to getting this cabin or another one that Stephanie manages. It was like a home away from home!

Global655...
“It feels like home!”
Reviewed October 3, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

It really feels like home! the house has a good size and very comfortable as there are anything you need and more, event if when you're travelling with a baby you don't need to bring the heavy stuff! the massage chair was very welcome after a long trip from France and the hot tub with a view on the forest, very quiet!
We really loved our stay and we will definitly come back one day with friends!

Traveling group: Young Children
Gail J
“Great home away from home”
Reviewed June 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Thank you for sharing your home with us during our 8 day stay for my grandsons graduation. It had all the amenities that you could possibly need. The location was easy access to everything. Very clean, decorated so pretty, well stocked and great for our one year old grandson. Would definitely stay again ! Thanks again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything you needed was there
Liked least: One bathroom only, but I knew this when I booked
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing