“Amazing”

Curate
Ranked #4 of 818 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Cross street: Patton Avenue
Transit: Asheville Transit provides bus service throughout the City of Asheville and other local areas with 24 bus routes running from 6 a.m.-11:30 p.m., Monday - Saturday. Routes originate at Transit Center, located 49 Coxe Avenue in downtown Asheville (next to the U.S. Post Office). On-duty information assistant provides assistance with maps & schedules.
Description: THE BEST OF SPAIN, conveniently located downtown Asheville! Curate is pleased to bring the best Spain has to offer through our traditional cuisine, unrivaled hospitality and festive, energetic atmosphere. In Spanish, Curate, means 'cure yourself.' Whether you're looking for a fun-filled evening out with friends or a quick bite before or after one of Asheville's many art or music productions, Curate is the place you go to take care of yourself, by letting us take care of you. Please join us for some fun...Just say "una cana!"
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Love this place!! The foods absolutely amazing and great for a "special" place to go.. I have sat at the bar or at the table, it's cool to sit at the bar to watch them cook in front of you!! Enjoy!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,622)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is outstanding as is the service even if you are seated at the bar . The owner was very present on the evening I visited. The small plates were creative and delicious. The wine was superb. We did have to get reservations to sit at the bar. The restaurant is well situated: near parking, the Diana Wortham theater and the Fine Arts theater. My date and I had a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I live here and I've been going to the other tapas place for years, but this place just blows me away. My new favorite restaurant in town. The dishes are inventive without being chaotic, they do their own charcuterie, and every dish I tried was great.

The REAL plus may be when the check comes. My wife and I had a wonderful dinner here for under $40 and it really was one of the best meals I've had in Asheville.

2  Thank coreypine
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Everything we had here was wonderful and it's quite an adventure to share multiple tapas plates with your group - you get to taste everything.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food here is amazing! I had heard so many good things and I found they were all true. The calamari sandwiches and lamb skewers are particularly good. The service was great as well.I highly recommend this excellent restaurant. It completely lives up to the reputation!

1  Thank stephie0910