“OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!”

Curate
Ranked #2 of 828 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Cross street: Patton Avenue
Transit: Asheville Transit provides bus service throughout the City of Asheville and other local areas with 24 bus routes running from 6 a.m.-11:30 p.m., Monday - Saturday. Routes originate at Transit Center, located 49 Coxe Avenue in downtown Asheville (next to the U.S. Post Office). On-duty information assistant provides assistance with maps & schedules.
Description: THE BEST OF SPAIN, conveniently located downtown Asheville! Curate is pleased to bring the best Spain has to offer through our traditional cuisine, unrivaled hospitality and festive, energetic atmosphere. In Spanish, Curate, means 'cure yourself.' Whether you're looking for a fun-filled evening out with friends or a quick bite before or after one of Asheville's many art or music productions, Curate is the place you go to take care of yourself, by letting us take care of you. Please join us for some fun...Just say "una cana!"
Reviewed March 27, 2013

we felt so lucky to get a table at the bar, the service was great, the food... ahhhh the food, i'm salivating as I write this!!! Very authentic Spanish Tapas, well thought out mix of flavors, truly heavenly experience. Outstanding wines.. I'm going back to Asheville via a 4hr drive just to eat here again!!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,736)

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I reluctantly share this review because I fear Curate' will become so popular it will be hard to get into next time we get to Asheville! Everything about this restaurnt is great: the quality of the staff, the casual atmosphere, the drinks (simple, and special), and of course the food. Great selection of tapas and small plates but the taste and the quality are what makes it standout. We visited 3 times within 6 days, and tested probably 80% of the menu (we were with a small group) ..and everything we tried was exclelent. No hit or miss here, just HITS. Go on off hours if you can, relax, stretch your meal out, and enjoy!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I went here with a group of friends and we all loved it. My husband and I do tapas every once in a while at home but these were authentic spanish tapas. My husband and I ordered 8 different things and tried several other things. Out of trying about 15 diffrent things, there was only one that really wasn't a hit. Everything else was outstanding. I would like to just go hear and order everything off the menu and try everything. I also got sangria which you can only buy in a pitcher. That was very good (shared of course). We got something from every section of the menu and like I said we were pleased wsith everything. There are so many other things that I would like to try as well. I can't wait to go back to Asheville and this will be a definate on my list. Make reservations because it gets busy. I can't remember everything that I had but really it doesn't matter because everything will be enjoyable and you will want to go back for more. If you are in Asheville...make sure you stop here.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great! We had such a delicious experience here at dinner that we had to come back for lunch the next day! The dishes were simple, elegant, and delicious. The best tapas we have had since Barcelona! We loved sitting at the bar and watching the magic happen. Service was friendly and attentive.

1  Thank travelmates09
Reviewed March 24, 2013

These are tapas that will please any palate. The combination of ingredients will intrigue and delight. And make sure you hit the brunch on Saturday or Sunday, especially the wonderful Bloody Marys with an excellent horseradish foam.