“Curate - many choices”

Curate
Ranked #4 of 793 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Cross street: Patton Avenue
Transit: Asheville Transit provides bus service throughout the City of Asheville and other local areas with 24 bus routes running from 6 a.m.-11:30 p.m., Monday - Saturday. Routes originate at Transit Center, located 49 Coxe Avenue in downtown Asheville (next to the U.S. Post Office). On-duty information assistant provides assistance with maps & schedules.
Description: THE BEST OF SPAIN, conveniently located downtown Asheville! Curate is pleased to bring the best Spain has to offer through our traditional cuisine, unrivaled hospitality and festive, energetic atmosphere. In Spanish, Curate, means 'cure yourself.' Whether you're looking for a fun-filled evening out with friends or a quick bite before or after one of Asheville's many art or music productions, Curate is the place you go to take care of yourself, by letting us take care of you. Please join us for some fun...Just say "una cana!"
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Curate - many choices”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Curate was a great place to go for an entertaining dinner. Unfortunately we had lunch at 12 bones the same day and ended up still full at our reservation time. We enjoyed what we had, but I think we would have liked it a lot more if we were hungry! Loved sitting at the bar watching them create their dishes. Enjoyed the wine suggested by our server.

Bedford, NY
“Excellent Tapas”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

By all means, order the fried eggplant with honey, it is amazing. Or order anything that appeals to you. You can't possibly go wrong.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Just what I was looking for!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Decided to eat here while on a business trip after seeing the great reviews. I wish I had been in town longer so I could have eaten here more than once! My "meal", which was comprised of three small plates, was delicious! All of the food I saw looked amazing. I will definitely dine here again!

Portland, Oregon
“Sorry I forgot to take pictures...”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love Serrano Ham! oh and everything else I tried on the menu. I had a great conversation with all the people around me. The food was so good that there was a 45 minute wait to sit 1 person at the bar. It was a bit on the expensive side but the food made up for it!

• Visited October 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“A Delicious Meal with Great Service”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I had a great meal at Curate! We had a delightful server (named Christy). She gave us wonderful recommendations, from cocktails to dishes to try, to the perfect place to have dessert while on our vacation in Asheville. We tried 8 or 9 different dishes and we were very happy with all of them. Our favorites included the Patatas Bravas (crispy potatoes with a sweet and spicy brava sauce), the Setas Al Jarez (a variety of sauteed mushrooms with olive oil and sherry), and the Pluma Iberica a las finas hierbas (a grilled piece of Iberican Pork that we both felt was the most delicious pork we've ever eaten. It was like eating steak). We will definitely return to Curate next time we are Asheville!

Visited November 2012