“Great bar & view”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is a small bar but the decor is very tastefully done and recently updated for more comfort. If you go upstairs there is rooftop seating with great views of the street, city and mountains. But it usually fills up first so you sometimes have to happen upon an open seat. One of my favs in town.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent cocktail hour at Sazerac last fall. Until then, I'd not found in Asheville precision and sophistication at a level similar to home. The decor isn't my style and I cannot speak for the menu, as we had only drinks, but we will definitely be back on our next visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The menu was "underwhelming" and the service was very lacking. We had planned to eat dinner and was so disappointed that we had only a drink and left. The restaurant was almost empty. That says a lot about the place! I have no plans to every return.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Amazing Chocolate Bacon & The Best Deviled Eggs I've ever had!
Two fantastic drinks here
~The Grassy Knoll
~Thalia
I suggest both highly!

1  Thank Shedlight
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a private party here on the rooftop bar and everything about it was excellent. The staff was incredible and the service was amazing. They made specialty drinks particularly for the party and my guests were delighted. I can't recommend this restaurant and bar enough.