“Delightful”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Delightful”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This little tea shop is wonderful for anyone who loves tea and wants to try types of teas from across the globe! I went twice in my visit to Asheville and had great experiences (and great teas) both times. I would definitely recommend Dobra to anybody who likes tea and wants to have a unique tea experience.

• Korean first
Green, Ohio
“Tons of Teas and Very Quiet”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We visited Dobra Tea in mid August this year to get a drink while walking around town. They really have an amazing selection of teas, most of which sounded very good. I got an unsweetened oolong variety and my fiance got. . .well I can't remeber but they were both very good and tasted as described. When we first got there it did feel a little like we had walked into a library - it was VERY quiet, not a problem at all just not something I'm used to. After a few minutes it was great. The service was quick and friendly and they have very nice seating. I'm sure we will go back next time we are in Asheville.

• Visited August 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Dobra Tea”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice place to sit , relax, converse with friends. Great service and assorted teas and desserts . Downtown Asheville on Lexington, ultra hip area.

Visited August 2013
San Francisco, California
“Amazing menu of tea”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

What a pleasant surprise! My husband and I were in Asheville, visiting friends during Moogfest. We walked in because it looked interesting from the street. Inside, Dobra Tea, a mix between a temple and a pub, is beautifully and uniquely decorated. The service is great. We were amazed by the vast selection of teas they had available, but even more amazed by the detail they put into the menu. Looking forward to a return visit.

• Visited October 2012
New York
“Wonderfully Relaxing”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Dobra has an excellent selection of teas, cakes and snacks along with very nice gift shop items. However, what stands out most is the woderfully relaxed atmosphere and friendly mellow staff. I would highly recommend chilling out here.

• Visited July 2013