“Excellent place for quiet tea”
Review of Dobra Tea

Dobra Tea
Ranked #103 of 823 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Tearoom and Vegetarian Cafe serving over 100+ custom imported Teas from all over the world of which we have traveled to source directly. Chai Teas, Bubble Teas and Traditional Tea Service. Organic, Healthy Vegetarian Food Light Fare Menu 100% Gluten Free dessert and Sweets Menu. Free Wifi Family Friendly Great for Meetings!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was there around 6PM on a Thursday night. It was nice and quiet. There were other people in there, but everyone seems to respect the other people in the Tea Rooms. The staff is always friendly and the Tea is always flavorful and excellent.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Sitting on cushions on the floor, having just shed our shoes, we could lean back against the wall and take a break. We each tried a rooibos tea variety and sampled the fig and buckwheat tea cake, baklava, and gingersnap cookies. Very tasty and a great way to relax during a long day of exploring.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

As soon as you walk in your senses are overwhelmed with the smell of spices, and tea leaves. When you see the pillows, and secluded seating areas you have a feeling that time has slowed down and you can breathe out. I did not get to stay as long as I wanted but the time I spent there was special. The chai tea I enjoyed was delicous and worth the wait

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I really like this place for a business meeting (Asheville style of course). They have a huge selection of tea - no big surprise there - and the presentation of it is very elegant. We had a plate of hummus with warm pita bread that was a perfect accompaniment. They have a nice variety of small bites if you are feeling a little bit hungry.

For seating, there are plenty of comfortable couches and chairs as well as tables. There is good music in the background, making this an overall cool hangout.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

An impressive selection of teas and desserts, perfect for mid-afternoon or just after a meal. The first time I went, I thought it was a bit pricey, but then I realized that two people could easily share a pot (and a plate) and leave equally satisfied.