“Average food and service.”
Review of Twisted Crepe

Twisted Crepe
Ranked #15 of 46 Dessert in Asheville
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Small restaurant close to downtown, with excellent crepes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. Please list them!
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Twisted Crepe would not be my top choice if having lunch in downtown Asheville. They have some interesting crepes available as well as a build your own option, but the food itself isn't outstanding. Some of the dessert crepes I saw being made did look really good but I've had their savory crepes and their soup and neither were very memorable. The service is also very hit or miss. With so many other great restaurants nearby, I would skip this one.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

The green eggs and soy sausage crepe was delicious! Fresh ingredients and expert preparation really made a difference.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We cannot believe this place isn't packed, they make amazing crepes! We went for breakfast both mornings we were in town. We tried the Kenneth's Original, The Big Zebowsky, and Smith's Early Bird, yum yum and yum!!!! Forget standing in line at those other places, try Twisted Crepe, they won't disappoint!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Lunch with a friend took us to the Twisted Crepe. Excellent twist with their use of a crepe. Thoroughly enjoyed my lunch. All fresh ingredients at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had been talking about this place since we began our journey to Asheville, and when I finally got to eat my beloved crepe, I was not disappointed! We had a meat crepe and a sweet crepe, the Ladybug with bananas. Delicious. Reasonably priced and so tasty. Would eat here again.