“So good!”

Ranked #13 of 828 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Moe's Original Bar B Que features award-winning Bama-style pulled pork, ribs, turkey and chicken smoked over hardwood served fresh daily with two unique sauces plus eight to ten traditional Southern sides and tasty desserts. Located in the Biltmore Village area, there are many shops, music venues and attractions nearby with downtown Asheville minutes away. In addition to a beautiful outdoor patio, there are 4 large flat-screen TVs for sports viewing and will be live entertainment on the weekends.
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Used trip advisor this visit to Asheville to try new places and noes did not disappoint! We even got to enjoy beer with our bbq! The pulled pork and marinates coleslaw was excellent ! Will return!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My title pretty much sums up my feelings.

This place looks like a oil change garage on the wrong side of the tracks, but my LAWD the food...it was amazing. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING was absolutely delicious and the girl (young lady!) taking orders (I'm sorry I didn't get your name) was totally cool and accommodating. I love some barbeque, and let me tell you, it's hard to get better than this.

1  Thank BigPapaNC
Reviewed February 23, 2014

From KC where we do BBQ pretty well. Wanted to try NC and compare. Very different but great! Highly recommend you get a combo meat plate. Not on the menu, but they do it and the price is under $12. Recommend the pork and ribs. Turkey was just OK. Definitely get the grilled corn bread. Have never had that before and it is outstanding. Drinks are priced with your mean. Fantastic value. A hole in the wall BBQ place worth stopping for!

1  Thank MarilynRuggles
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Your first impression upon approaching it from Biltmore Village is that it is a real dive but upon getting closer you will find that you were viewing the back of the building and the front is in fact quite presentable.

In a word this place is ....superb.

Great cuts of meat, awesome smoking, and awesome sauce that does not overpower the meat. Nice touches like Barbeque sauce kept in a warm bath of water so you don't have to put cold sauce on warm ribs.

All this and then it is presented as well the plating of a meal in a gourmet restaurants but its in a basket!! We had the rib platter and the Chicken platter. Ribs were magnificent and the Chicken even better and the best I have had

Sides are equally awesome. Try this place when visiting the Biltmore Estates, you won't be sorry.

Meal for two for $25 and clean.

2  Thank Steve9355
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was visiting Asheville this past weekend and just happen to drive through Biltmore Village and stumbled across this awesome place. I have never had such great BBQ and Baked beans in my life. it even came with cornbread that was to die for. I love discovering amazing places like this out on the road. This BBQ joint is defiantly worth you stopping and trying out next time you are in Asheville. Trust me, you will be so thankful that you did!

2  Thank Jason H