“This is the best chocolate shop you could find anywhere!”

The Chocolate Fetish
Ranked #1 of 45 Dessert in Asheville
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Home of America's Best Truffles™ and Ecstasy Truffles™ Premium American and European style chocolates.Discerning chocolate lovers have been enjoying quality, award winning, handmade chocolates from The Chocolate Fetish since 1986. We use only the finest ingredients and all our signature products are made in small batches to assure you receive maximum freshness. We do not use chemical preservatives or vegetable oilsLocated on Haywood Street in Downtown Asheville. On street parking available as well as three nearby parking garages.
Orlando, Florida, United States
“This is the best chocolate shop you could find anywhere!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

The chocolate fetish is the best chocolate
Store we've been to. The hot chocolate is incredible! Make sure you go though the hallway beside the store that takes you to a window at the back where you can see the chocolates being made.
It is like looking back in time to the old " I Love Lucy" episode in the chocolate factory! This is a great place to go.

• Visited January 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing Spicy Chocolates”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Wasabi truffle out of this world! All chocolates are made by hand at the store. Staff was very helpful with helping us choose according to flavors we liked. Champagne truffle also very good!

Visited December 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Delicious and Unique Chocolate Truffles”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

WOW! I am a fan. My husband and I picked out 6 chocolate truffles and I loved every single one of them! I recommend trying the Ancient Pleasures truffle. The employees there were so helpful! I will be back!

• Visited December 2013
“Absolutely mesmerizing Chocolate”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Outstanding chocolate. I mean really first class. I have eaten Chocolate throughout the world from Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and France. This may be the best I have had. Who knew the best chocolate that you can have in the world is in Asheville, NC and in Wisconsin.

Visited December 2013
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Top Quality, great staff”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here during our Asheville visit. The guy that helped us was very patient and helpful with our questions. Each piece of chocolate runs about $1.25 each. They are very rich and excellent though. This isn't mass produced heart chocolate from Wall-Mart. You can see them making it in the back while you shop.

1 Thank Kyle C