“Excellent, quality chocolate”

The Chocolate Fetish
Ranked #1 of 45 Dessert in Asheville
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Home of America's Best Truffles™ and Ecstasy Truffles™ Premium American and European style chocolates.Discerning chocolate lovers have been enjoying quality, award winning, handmade chocolates from The Chocolate Fetish since 1986. We use only the finest ingredients and all our signature products are made in small batches to assure you receive maximum freshness. We do not use chemical preservatives or vegetable oilsLocated on Haywood Street in Downtown Asheville. On street parking available as well as three nearby parking garages.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I'm normally not one to pay attention to expensive chocolate, but this was one of the stops on the Asheville Food Tour. I learned a lot about chocolate and what makes good, quality chocolate. This is a family owned and operated business that imports chocolates from all over the world. If I lived in Asheville I probably wouldn't come here all the time because the chocolate is expensive, but at least I know why it's expensive. You have to pay for quality!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Every since I first had Chocolate Fetish, I have been hooked!!! I even order it online now! If I am driving by going to TN, I stop! And when we go in two weeks for our honeymoon, I plan to indulge!! i only eat Milk Chocolate and I LOVE anything with Hazelnut esp!! Their Hazelnut Crisp Bars are to die for!! (Well nothing food related is to die for but if it was, this chocolate would be in my book!)

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

It's OK not really that great I had to wait a while to even get someone's attention. And the chocolates just weren't that great

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Anything they make here is delicious. The milk caramels are fantastic as well as the turtles. My wife has dark chocolate as a migraine trigger so one of the attentive staff members was very helpful in pointing out what she should avoid and made excellent suggestions on what would be good for us. I will absolutely be back!

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Excellent selection and quality. We enjoyed both truffles and rounds- only challenge was deciding which ones to get.
They keep it simple by just focusing on chocolate, not ice cream, not cookies, not 10 varieties of coffee. Just chocolate.