“Just one question. . .”

The Chocolate Fetish
Ranked #1 of 44 Dessert in Asheville
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Home of America's Best Truffles™ and Ecstasy Truffles™ Premium American and European style chocolates.Discerning chocolate lovers have been enjoying quality, award winning, handmade chocolates from The Chocolate Fetish since 1986. We use only the finest ingredients and all our signature products are made in small batches to assure you receive maximum freshness. We do not use chemical preservatives or vegetable oilsLocated on Haywood Street in Downtown Asheville. On street parking available as well as three nearby parking garages.
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is everything that a luxury chocolate emporium should be. That being said, who in their right mind goes to such a place and complains about the lack of sugar free options?

There are newer reviews for The Chocolate Fetish

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We have to stop for chocolate here each time we are in Asheville. There's a hand-made sign in one of their windows: "I'm being held hostage in The Chocolate Fetish. Do NOT send help!" That pretty much sums it up. :)

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I can appreciate chocolate...as long as there's a lot of white in it. But my wife is a connoisseur of all things chocolate. So when we rolled into Asheville and she stumbled upon The Chocolate Fetish, I knew she had found chocolate heaven. She decided to just buy a piece for her and one for me. She got a Velvet Sin truffle (dark chocolate) for her and a Key Lime Pie truffle for me. The Key Lime Pie was amazing, I must admit. But my wife: I thought she was going to die and go to Heaven as soon as she bit into hers. Must be the best chocolate in the world based on her reaction. And as we were leaving Asheville the next day, she commandeered the car and drove directly to the Chocolate Fetish - where she picked up 2 dozen truffles to go. She also made sure she knows how to get them shipped to her when she needs her next chocolate fix. Yeah, five star chocolate.

1  Thank jwellsman
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Love the Chocolate Fetish! The chocolates are amazing. The staff is very knowledgable and friendly. The new Habenero and Sea Salt Caramels are wonderful. Just the right amount of heat!

1  Thank suzyf29
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I love love their chocolate...the staff is so informed about chocolate plus they are soooo nice. Best chocolate in Asheville