“Always on the agenda” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Chocolate Fetish
Ranked #1 of 47 Dessert in Asheville
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Home of America's Best Truffles™ and Ecstasy Truffles™ Premium American and European style chocolates.Discerning chocolate lovers have been enjoying quality, award winning, handmade chocolates from The Chocolate Fetish since 1986. We use only the finest ingredients and all our signature products are made in small batches to assure you receive maximum freshness. We do not use chemical preservatives or vegetable oilsLocated on Haywood Street in Downtown Asheville. On street parking available as well as three nearby parking garages.
Calvander NC
“Always on the agenda”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We have to stop for chocolate here each time we are in Asheville. There's a hand-made sign in one of their windows: "I'm being held hostage in The Chocolate Fetish. Do NOT send help!" That pretty much sums it up. :)

Visited June 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“My Wife Loves This Place...So I Do Too.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I can appreciate chocolate...as long as there's a lot of white in it. But my wife is a connoisseur of all things chocolate. So when we rolled into Asheville and she stumbled upon The Chocolate Fetish, I knew she had found chocolate heaven. She decided to just buy a piece for her and one for me. She got a Velvet Sin truffle (dark chocolate) for her and a Key Lime Pie truffle for me. The Key Lime Pie was amazing, I must admit. But my wife: I thought she was going to die and go to Heaven as soon as she bit into hers. Must be the best chocolate in the world based on her reaction. And as we were leaving Asheville the next day, she commandeered the car and drove directly to the Chocolate Fetish - where she picked up 2 dozen truffles to go. She also made sure she knows how to get them shipped to her when she needs her next chocolate fix. Yeah, five star chocolate.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank jwellsman
Seneca, South Carolina
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Love the Chocolate Fetish! The chocolates are amazing. The staff is very knowledgable and friendly. The new Habenero and Sea Salt Caramels are wonderful. Just the right amount of heat!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank suzyf29
Asheville, North Carolina
“can i move in?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

I love love their chocolate...the staff is so informed about chocolate plus they are soooo nice. Best chocolate in Asheville

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, GA
“The chocolate aroma is divine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

When you walk in the door, the aroma of chocolate surrounds you and you just know you're not going to leave this store without some chocolate! All the employees are very knowledgeable of the product and will give you a detailed description of the ingredients used in the confections. The candy is a little pricey, but definitely worth trying! I loved the Sweet Tea truffle!

• Visited May 2013