“ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!”

Sunny Point Cafe
Ranked #2 of 780 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: An Asheville favorite since 2003, Sunny Point Café serves award-winning upscale comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Craft cocktails, beers and wines are available to enjoy with meals. Sunny Point Café is a family-owned and operated West Asheville restaurant featuring a covered, outdoor dining area and an on-site production garden providing fresh produce just steps from the kitchen. Well behaved dogs are welcome. Reservations accepted for dinner only.
Greenville
“ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have been here twice and I will continue to go back every time I visit Asheville!! They have a wonderful variety of foods. Everything I've had i have loved. The first time I went I had some sort of deep fried avocado egg dish with salsa. AMAAAAAZING. I went back on my birthday last week and had the Huevos Rancheros. Soooo good! Also, my friend had the shrimp and grits... I literally could not stop eating off of his plate too! So great! I recommend this to anyone looking for a good restaurant. This place is very popular so sometimes you will have to wait but it is WORTH the wait. Some mornings they actually have self serve coffee outside on the waiting area. Also, their outdoor seating (with heaters in the winter) is pet friendly! Great food, excellent and friendly service. You need to eat here!!

• Korean first
Houston
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Worth the wait to eat inside on a cold morning. Do NOT miss the Shrimp & Grits! Comes with a small salad with great greens! Great coffee

Visited February 2014
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“Those grits!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We had a really difficult time choosing what to eat off the menu, they have a huge selection.

We will definitely go back because there is a lot more we want to try. I had a waffle, it was ok, but I'll get something else next time. I REALLY liked the grits. I don't know what they put in them, but they were delicious.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Amazing breakfast food!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This restaurant has amazing breakfast meals that are simply amazing. Specializing in local products and organic foods, it was nice to support local farmers and a local restaurant. That being said, I ordered the Southern omelet with a side of the chipolte grits. The omelet was fluffy and the bacon that came with it, heavenly. The grits tasted great as well. I will be going back again!

Visited February 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Quintessential hippy food breakfast”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

If you like rich french toast, beautiful fresh fruit, words like "organic" and "local" throughout the menu- and the requisite squeeze bottle of raspberry jam on the table- you will LOVE this cafe. We thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend in a heartbeat.