“I just can't bring myself to give a breakfast 5 stars”
Review of Sunny Point Cafe

Sunny Point Cafe
Ranked #3 of 830 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: An Asheville favorite since 2003, Sunny Point Café serves award-winning upscale comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Craft cocktails, beers and wines are available to enjoy with meals. Sunny Point Café is a family-owned and operated West Asheville restaurant featuring a covered, outdoor dining area and an on-site production garden providing fresh produce just steps from the kitchen. Well behaved dogs are welcome. Reservations accepted for dinner only.
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This West Ashville joint is definately worth driving to, You may have to wait for a table but its worth it, My wife had peach stuffed French Toast and I had Huevos. We both agreed it was among the best breakfasts we'd ever had.
Be sure to try the bacon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,262)

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Excellent food. Good healthy choices as well as more indulgent choices. They have their own garden which they utilize as much as possible. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had the organic carrot pancakes with cardamom butter--YUMMMY! Hub had the plain French toast with a side of fresh fruit. It was double yummy. The coffee was a rich brew, not bitter.
Con: We were seated and waited...and waited until I saw another couple seated after us..served their coffee and their order taken. I had to bring this to the attention of the hostess. The server didn't apologize for keeping us waiting. Also, we received our check way too early, like in a rush to get out.
I'm still giving this a 5-star because their food is so well worth future visits.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Let me get this point across - we are breakfast people. This is the best breakfast we may have ever had. We split the Carrot pancakes & veggie omelette. We savored every bite. Staff is very cool and attentive and kept our water and coffee full. The wait of 30 minutes wasn't bad, as there are thrift stores and cool things to see around the restaurant - including the garden in the back. Fresh, local food. Delicious!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Decided to come here for dinner! Will be part of all returning trips to Asheville! Hardest part was narrowing down what to eat.