Haunted Asheville Ghost Tours
Open today: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from $19.99
from $62.00
from $65.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews great tour masonic temple paranormal activity walking tour story teller middle school great stories history lesson his knowledge great sense of humor wear comfy shoes historical information asheville's history two hours a lot of fun highly recommend this tour downtown area
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great night with our knowledgeable tour guide Brian. Ghost tours are my husbands favorite thing to do so I just go along, BUT on our Classic Walking Tour I really had fun learning Asheville city history as well as the different spirits who have decided to stay long after death where X marks the spot!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fun tour . Good guide. Enjoyed the stories and the energy our host displayed.

The museum was not a reason to take the tour. But it was still fun

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I took this tour on a Saturday night. Thad the host was incredibly knowledgeable about downtown Asheville's history and the creepy stories, and he was very engaging! We enjoyed it. It gave us some insight into how Asheville came to be and why it is so unique!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great time -- an easy walk with entertaining stories along the way. We learned a lot about Asheville and the history behind the stories. Definitely a fun way to spend an evening!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I came here to NC for a weekend get away girls trip. This Ghost Tour was absolutely amazing, it educated us on the town and the history. I would 100% recommend doing this. Take lots of pictures because you never know what you’re going to capture! I took a lot of burst pictures and I captured orbs. Thank you for the history!