“Honeymoon Retreat”
other travelers have booked this property
Another View June 2015 The Cabin is NONsmoking
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Another View June 2015
The Cabin is NONsmoking
Wolf Branch Creek (right in front of the cabin)
Wolf Branch Creek as One Crosses over bridge
Driveway view of Wolf Branch Cabin June
Wolf Branch Creek again:)
Main Living area with gas log fireplace
Another view of Living Area & stairs leading to Loft
Gas Log Fireplace
View of Kitchen from Loft
Stain Glass in Kitchen area
Vintage glass top dining table for 4
Loft BR with King size bed & Skylight overlooking bed
Downstairs BR with Antique Full Bed & Extensive Library
downstairs BR
sunroom with antique wicker from Tammy's family
Custom Stain Glass in Sunroom
Another View #2
Another View of Cabin at Bridge/Creek
Early Spring Wildflowers @ Wolf Branch
More Early Spring Wildflowers
Jack in the Pulpit along Wolf Branch Road.
Wolf Branch Road with Snow 1.20.11
Wolf Branch Road mid May 2011
Signage as One Turns onto (Private) Wolf Branch Road
When you see this HUGE rock on your RIGHT you are almost to the Cabin!
Blossom Along Wolf Branch Cabin- Remember the Cabin is Pet Friendly!
Bridge from Wolf Branch Rd to cabin driveway
Sweet Betsy by the sunroom
Geema's Owl
Hard to Capture- but 6 to 8 hummingbirds gather at the feeders at 1 time!
NEW Gas grill with side burner Dec 2014
Just what this says! NO extra fees attached to bring your fur babies
Wild Hydrangea by Sunroom Deck
Wolf Branch Cabin Sunroom Deck view as One approachs the Cabin
Walk @ 1st Morning's Light Spring 2012
Larkspar along Wolf Branch Road Spring 2014
Bee Balm along Wolf Branch Road across from the Cabin
Rhododendron - June bloom time
Maiden Hair Fern
Fall Wildflowers along Wolf Branch Road
1 of 2 shots, View of Black Mountain range ( Mt. Mitchell -, highest peak East of MS)
2 of 2 Black Mountain range as drive East on I-26 towards Asheville
Front porch seating overlooks the creek
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

zxcvbg343
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Honeymoon Retreat”
Reviewed December 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Very remote cabin. Loved everything about it. If you want to be far of the grid this cabin is for you. The creek in front of the cabin is intoxicating.

Date of stay: December 2017
Marcus H
“The Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed December 1, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This was our second time staying at the cabin. First was during our honeymoon and this year was for our anniversary/wife’s birthday. Needless to say, we already have it booked again for next year. There’s a lot to do in and around Asheville. From outdoor activities to breweries, this is the perfect cabin to comeback and relax in after those activities are done.

Trip68591...
“Must be Outdoorsman”
Reviewed November 28, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

I'm not a city girl but I'm not this much of an Outdoorsman. You must like to be isolated and far from anything. The gravel road up to the cabin is rough you MUST have a suv or 4x4, I have a Camry and I hit bottom on the gullies at least 4 times. It was so bad we didn't want to go back down so we stayed in the cabin with what we brought to eat and left a day early. There was no way I was driving back up this road. When we left there was a bolder in the middle of the road mind you I was only going 3 mph you can't go any faster.
The bridge going over the stream to the cabin is in bad need of repair. We would not drive over it, so we had to lug all our stuff down to the cabin. There were rotted wood planks.
The Cabin itself is very cute and cozy, very happy with the cabin just not the location being so remote. But note you need to do laundry and cleaning before you leave, which I didn't think was necessary since I paid quite a bit for the cabin. Mind you if I made a mess in the micro or stove of course I would clean it but the list went on and on.

Date of stay: November 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Nov 30, 2017
Sorry you were so disappointed Donna. As my ad & previous reviews note the cabin can be remote to some & very private, the road up is rough & AWD is recommended although others have driven non-AWD/clearance cars up the road fine. I also recommend NO sports cars anytime of year. I am not sure what boulder you are referring to as I was not notified by you or any neighbor of a boulder blocking the road. As to the bridge I had timbers replaced just this summer although currently 1 is in need of replacement- I already had a call in to repairman . As to cleaning I do NOT charge a cleaning fee so that is why guests are requested to start linens & generally clean behind themselves. Thanks for the feedback. Tammy
Taryn T
“Perfect mountain get-away”
Reviewed November 24, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I cannot say enough good things about this place! All we wanted was a quiet anniversary weekend to ourselves & that's exactly what we got! It was a little bit further of a drive into the mountains than we expected, but it made for the perfect setting. We brought our dog along on the trip and he loved having the room to run with no distractions other than leaves and sticks. It was a little chilly during our stay, so it felt amazing to just sit in front of the fireplace with some hot cocoa! I have not stopped raving about this place since we got home & I highly recommend it! Tammy was such a huge help with any questions we had before and during our stay. If you're looking for a perfect mountain get-away...book it now!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Pattysc12...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Quiet, Remote, Pet-friendly, Great Place to get away from it all”
Reviewed November 19, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Gave me new meaning to "over the river and through the woods"! Very remote and quiet. Nice to sit outside in the hot tub, in the cool air, listening to a constant babbling stream. Tammy has taken great care to provide everything you need inside and out. Each day I discovered something new in the home, a trinket here and there, and you just know each one has a memory or meaning. Loads of books, movies, etc. As mentioned in the description, internet service is sparse at best - Verizon worked once in awhile, AT&T not at all. But that was okay - it was nice to disconnect. Happy I could bring my dog Toby; he made himself right at home too. Enjoyed Asheville and other towns around the area. Would love to return during a different season. Thank you for sharing this piece of heaven Tammy!

Date of stay: November 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 21, 2017
Thank Yall Patty. Come back anytime, Tammy
sc00bs198...
Mukwonago, Wisconsin
“Beautiful”
Reviewed November 5, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I had such an amazing time at the cabin. It is truly a place to unplug and unwind. I couldn’t have asked for a better vacation!

Date of stay: October 2017
Malgorzat...
“Wolf Branch cabin.”
Reviewed October 22, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Peaceful, majestic place, highly recommend!
Blue Ridge Parkway is very beautiful during fall months!

Date of stay: October 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing