$221
$169
Country Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

$219
$187
HolidayInn.com
$198
$179
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$189
HIExpress.com
Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$249
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$283
$265
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn Asheville - Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$104
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$129
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$454
$389
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfree earplugsquiet hoursshower arealight sleeperbunk roomspacious kitchenprivacy curtainsnight owlexperience stayingkey cardfantastic locationparking garagelate at nightsinksbrewerynoisevaluables
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I loved this place. Super clean and friendly, great amenities, well located. The noise was an issue, but I just stayed out until midnight (on a Tuesday night) until it ended. The noise in the AM was also an issue (being an urban location, I could hear garbage trucks, etc) and it was at that point that I wished I had used the ear plugs. But for the money, the access to a nice kitchen and laundry, comfy living room area, and a clean place to sleep, this is a super place.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Thought this place was great till after I pay and get the tour the guy says here are complimentary ear plugs cause of the bar downstairs. Huh?! Ok, I hoped it wasn't that bad... But alas even with eat plugs and my pillow over the vibration of the bass from the hip hop/rock music and even sometimes the lyrics could still be heard. Don't go here if you want to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 9, 2013

For me, I thought this hostel was wonderful! It was extremely clean with nice people, secure entry, and an awesome, downtown location. I can agree with everyone that there is some noise, but, for me, it wasn't a huge deal (the music coming from the bar was even kind of soothing).

A friend and I both stayed in pods and thought they were a great value and really a cool concept (better than bunks, I think!). I also don't think I've stayed in a hostel that freakin' clean so I would definitely stay here again and recommend a stay to anyone who is looking for a good, cheap place to stay in Asheville.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I've stayed at Sweet Peas twice, and everything that's said about the noise is 100 percent true. Unless you're coming in after the bars close, it is too loud to sleep without earplugs (provided by the hostel) because of the noise from below. If you can manage it, however, you'll be rewarded because Sweet Peas is a comfortable, warm (almost too warm in the winter) place. The communal areas and kitchen are very clean, and it's actually very quiet in the morning/early afternoon.

I have stayed in both the communal bunk area and the pods. If you're traveling in a larger group, I would choose the bunk area; however, if you have a lot of stuff or plan on staying for more than 2 or 3 days, I would choose a pod because in addition to large lockable cubby (larger than the bunk lockers) there are shelves and ledges alongside the bed to store non-valuables. I was woken up once by some drunk folks trying to climb into bed in our bunk area. I think the owner does a really good job of warning everyone who stays that lights out and quiet hours are at midnight (very enforced, FYI).

Just about everything downtown is walkable from here which gives it a huge plus. It's also a very short drive to all the fun places (West Asheville, Blue Ridge Parkway, AT). I will probably always stay here when I come to Asheville, but I might bring some personal earplugs that better block the sound than do the normal safety plugs they provide.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Well, I'm a little torn on this one. The hostel is very modern and clean, safe and in a great spot downtown, and the staff are friendly. BUT I stayed there on a Saturday night and couldn't sleep because of the loud music from down below. I saw the reviews complaining about this before I went but figured I could handle it. Wrong. The ear plugs did nothing to dull the sound but even if they helped, it would have been impossible to ignore my bed vibrating along with the bass. When the club downstairs finally closed at 2am, things got a little better, but then I realized that the hostel manager was watching a movie in his room which came through the wall loud and clear. I ended up not falling asleep until around 4. If you plan to be out partying until 3 am, this is the place for you. Or, if the bar happens to be closed for some reason, that might work too. Otherwise, I'd check out other options.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo