“Great if you like BIG”

Antique Tobacco Barn
Ranked #58 of 204 things to do in Asheville
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This place was HUGE! Too much stuff to take it all in. We didn't take time to try to look at everything and were still there well over an hour. This is a place you could spend all day in, or all week for that matter!

All reviews
"unusual items"
"unique finds"
"beautiful furniture"

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Love this place! I've been there several times and a good idea would be, once you go through it, go through it backwards. You'll see different stuff! I found a lot of good deals here, and I'll certainly go back again! Great staff, good prices, great selection, top notch!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

It was a tobacco barn but some of the items in there was over price to me. The owner thinks a lot of some of items because the prices were a little to much. It was full of all kinds of things. It was pack full and there was room to walk.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband and I spend one day of our Asheville vacation shopping the antique stores and our first stop was The Tobacco Barn. It was an amazing place to start our day. We just kept saying "We wish we had a truck!" There are rows and rows of antiques and unique items. There is something for everyone! I would highly suggest visiting this antique barn... it is a pickers dream! HINT: if you pay in cash most of the vendors will give discounts. Wear your walking shoes and Have fun!